DN-MC6000 Ch 3<1 L-R 2>4 Mapper
Nombre: DN-MC6000 Ch 3<1 L-R 2>4 Mapper|
Autor: zacek100 - Professional edition user -
Fecha de inclusión: Wed 16 Feb 11 @ 2:36 am
Ultima Actualización: Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 4:07 pm
Descargas mensuales: 87
Descargas Totales: 7 012
Sus licencias actuales no le permiten descargar Controllers
DN-MC6000 Enhanced (3-1L-R2-4) Controller Mapper v1.6
Here is the Virtual DJ controller Mapper file to setup the DN-MC6000 in the (3-1L | R2-4) channel configuration as opposed to the default (1-2L | R3-4) configuration. This mapper is designed to work with the native DN-MC6000 definition file.
*** See the included instructions for full details & the function control layout ***
- Defined a small 4-Pad area in the FX Panel sections to trigger effects.
- Fully supports DJ Lunatico's DN-MC6000 Pro Skin set, see below.
- Synchronized transport control lighting with the matching Skin Sets.
- The controller's "Master Volume" knob is mapped to Virtual DJ. This may help if you easily peak your upstream mixer because your output level is too hot.
- Matched skins are available in the SKINS section:
- Bug reports or feedback would be greatly appreciated :)
*** IMPORTANT***: If you have other DN-MC6000 defs/mappers installed, you must remove those before installing this mapper, otherwise you might get unexpected controller behaviour.
Just download the XML file and put it in the MAPPERS folder of Virtual DJ. Note that as of VDJ7 you can only have 1 custom mapper file per controller in the destination folder at a time, therefore move any existing files elsewhere. Alternatively you can use the Profile Chooser utility available from the VDJ site to get around this.
*** Revision history ***
Version 1.6 changes:
- Incorporated VDJ's native SLIP_MODE and LOOP_ROLL functions
- Defined a small 4-Pad area in the FX Panel sections to trigger effects
- Added Sampler panel and Musical Key control knob & Key reset button
- Added 4 predefined Loop Roll effects
- Added 4 predefined Beat Slice effects
Version 1.5 changes:
- "Shift + EFX.1" - Toggle SLIP mode for specific deck (this function has been deprecated)
- "Shift + PLAY (hold for .5 seconds & release)" - "Go to track's 1st beat"
- "Shift + CUE (hold for .5 seconds & release)" - Toggle PROTECTED CUE mode
- Synchronized transport control lighting with the matching Skin Set.
Version 1.4 changes:
- Incorporated minor mapper revisions made on the DN-MC6000's Controller Definition File as of v7.3
Version 1.3 changes:
- Added support for DJ Lunatico's DN-MC6000 Pro Skin set
Version 1.2 changes:
- "Shift + LOOP IN" - Reloop your last active loop.
- "Shift + Ch(x) PFL CUE" - This will UNLOAD the specific deck.
- Works with DN-MC6000 Enhanced v1.1 Skin Set
Version 1.1 changes:
- XML controller Mapper file and the SKINS (available separately) now match the Channel order of (3-1L | R2-4)
- Master Volume is mapped to Virtual DJ.
- PFL/Headphone CUE/Deck Select now works correctly. There was an issue where you could not make a particular deck active or the wrong channel would be sent to the Headphone Cue.
- "Shift + CUE" - Toggles SMART CUE ON/OFF
- "Shift + PLAY" - Toggles SMART PLAY ON/OFF