Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: How To get vocals only (no music)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey Guys i was just wondering how do you make a song only have the words (vocals) only no music?

Mensajes Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 3:25 pm

No software can make acapellas, that meaning it can remove the music from the song.
Acapellas are usually released separate from the artist.

The way to come close to an acapella, is using an "inverter" effect, where the music part is tried subtracted from the track.

Virtual DJ has such a plugin.

A demonstration here:

Mensajes Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 4:12 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dj-in-norway wrote :

No software can make acapellas, that meaning it can remove the music from the song.
Acapellas are usually released separate from the artist.

The way to come close to an acapella, is using an "inverter" effect, where the music part is tried subtracted from the track.

Virtual DJ has such a plugin.

A demonstration here:

BUt "inverter" effect is not very good , the best is take the original acapella file -

Mensajes Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 7:20 pm
it is very good if you have the original song with the same original instrumental
and it depends on the engineering..of the music...plus you must line them up in dead accuracy sync to get a better quality

I have had success inverting but not from VDJ... Sony Vegas has an inverter
plus you can use time stretch etc. to sync perfectly.... INVERT and you would be suprised
Most if not all traces are gone leaving the accapella.. even absence of that flange type sound

You can also use heavy beats to totally mask any other sounds that may be left

Mensajes Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 7:35 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
There's a lot of acapella .... I don't like invert , but it's an option .

Mensajes Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 7:41 pm
I agree... there are many accapellas.... and this is the best way to go. I highly recommend it. Inverting sucks..... up to a point
and should only be used as a last resort.

Mensajes Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 7:58 pm
since its alot of them out there for order or whatever...can i ask where do you suggest one find such tracks?

Im going to try this invert feature this evening didnt know it was in the VDJ myself. im learning more and more everytime I step into this forum I tell you thanks guys.

I could blend so much more better with some accup track along with the full tracks...

Mensajes Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 7:57 am
its just to make a hardstyle mixdown

Mensajes Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 11:09 am
i cant get it i have virtual dj 7 home and they say "
Your current licenses do not allow you to download Effects"

Mensajes Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 2:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)