Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: HERCULES Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 35

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I need HELP!

My laptop crashed, and reformatted... had installed program for my Hercules DJ Console RMX and used Virtual DJ Pro 7. Thought everything went smooth until I realized that all Effects buttons (1-6) weren't the same as it used to be with VDJ Pro 6.0.5. Anyone help me on how to re-assign functions and effects to buttons? I'm not so familiar with everything as it came as a present... I really love playing music with these, but based on the manual itself, instructions aren't enough (basically for Virtual DJ 5 DJC Edition) plus I don't have the old installers. Please, can somebody help me?

Mensajes Tue 26 Jul 11 @ 10:22 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Driver for Hercules DJ series (v2.87) supporting OS X Lion have been released!

Mac OS X driver package for DJ Console Series - Version 2.87
2011-07-19

System Requirements:
- MAC OS X 10.7x (Lion)/10.6.x (Snow Leopard) /10.5.x.(Leopard)/ 10.4.11 (Tiger)
- Intel Core Duo 1.66 Ghz and higher, G4/G5 1.5 Ghz

Supported products:
- DJ 4Set
- DJ Console 4-Mx
- DJ Console Mk4
- DJ Control MP3 e2
- DeeJay Trim 4&6
- DJ Control Steel
- DJ Console Rmx
- DJ Console Mk2
- DJ Control MP3

Installation procedure:
1- Click the link below to download the new driver for your Hercules DJ product.
2- Once the download is complete, double-click the installation file and follow these instructions to install the new driver.

NOTE: At the end of the installation, you may be prompted to update your firmware version if you have not already updated it. Please be sure to strictly follow the on-screen instructions for this very important procedure.

Changes :
- Added support for OS X 10.7 Lion

Download -> http://ts.hercules.com/download/pub/webupdate/DJCSeries/DJSeriesInstall_2_87.pkg.zip

Mensajes Wed 27 Jul 11 @ 1:32 am
Hello, I'm using Hercules DJ Console MP3 with the VirtualDJ version 3.1 that came with it, when I bought it. Everything was working, until I decided to use it on another computer. It still works but somehow when I press the Sync button to synchronize the next track, it just starts playing. How can I disable this?

I've already updated to the latest Hercules drivers and I'm using Windows XP. I've searched about it in the forum a little bit, but I don't have that time.

Thanks in advance!

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 11:16 am
Problem solved!

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 1:05 pm
Hi everyone in the forum

Ok I have major questions regarding the Hercules RMX and 7.4 VDJ set up.

I use the RMX in VDJ as usual - I monitor using the Hercules inbuilt soundcard and put the setting to USB and mic. I recently decided to start mic work in broadcasting streaming through shoutcast servers. I bought myself a blue encore 200 mic, a MR100 Berhinger preamp for phantom power and boost. However when I have done some practising with no streaming, just normal testing via the hercules own soundcard monitoring, I press that mic on /off button and I hear no voice in my headphones, no volume drop or anything via the RMX soundcard monitoring soundcard to suggest that anything is working.

Am I correct in assuming that the RMX will not broadcast its mic input over VDJ itself nor over its own soundcard intermals itself but will broadcast when streaming?? And if this is not the case what on earth am I doing wrong? I dont even hear anything via the line 1 input either yest when I used to stream with my trusty numark Total control and my condense mic hooked up to a usb preamp, I could monitor through VDJ fine and mute the mic via the tedious windows line in mute option.

So is this a mistake on my part, or does the mic option not broadcast through the RMX for monitoring use?

Thanks

Mensajes Fri 12 Aug 11 @ 12:36 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
hiua, the mic on your hercules is only a mic throughput. there is no return feed to your computer. therefore it is not possible to use it for broadcasting.

to use a mic for broadcasting you need to have it connected to

A: usb soundcard
B: mic in on your computer
c: line in on your computer

hope this helps.

oh and you will need to setup via your advanced config for the mic to work in conjunction with your hercules also being used.

Mensajes Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 6:17 pm
I just recieved my Hercules Control MP3 e2 in the mail and i am already a registered Virtual DJ user, my question is do I have to instal the version of virtual dj that came with my controller or can i use it with my current version?

Mensajes Tue 13 Sep 11 @ 5:47 pm
Your profile info to the left suggests that your existing version is another console version as it says you are a 'Limited User'. In which case you will need to install the console version for this controller too.

Only registered pro users get full access to all mappers for all supported devices.

Cheers,

Roy

Mensajes Wed 14 Sep 11 @ 2:08 am
You currently have VirtualDJ Broadcaster, which does not support MIDI controllers (It is for mouse and keyboard use only, although MIDI controllers can be tried for 10 minutes at a time as a trial of the full VirtualDJ Professional.)

You will need to install VirtualDJ LE that came with your controller to use it without any time limit. Or you can upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (The VirtualDJ LE serial number will probably give you the most discount.)

Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html for a list of the main differences between each version.

Mensajes Wed 14 Sep 11 @ 6:39 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Wed 21 Sep 11 @ 8:33 am
daboxseHome userMember since 2010
Having issues with the new drivers. Working with vinyl timecode, it is playing in reverse now. worked fine before the upgrade. any suggestions?

Thanks!

Mensajes Tue 27 Sep 11 @ 5:25 pm
Hi all,

Does anyone having a problem setting up a MAYA44 with vdj 7 using window 7? I am having a hell of a time getting that thing to work with the RMX that i like to continue using as a mixer for videos and do away with its jogwheels and player capabilities.
if no one is using the maya, can anyone tell the best soundcard to use for time code. I saw some tutorial videos on Youtube but don't seem to help me.

what can i tell you to help me?

Omar

Mensajes Thu 20 Oct 11 @ 1:40 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I am trying to map the rmx crossfader and not having much success.
Example: deck a is playing a song. I now want to use the crossfader to
fade out deck & and start deck b, and vice versa.

Here is the last one I have tried:
crossfader & param_greater 0% : parm_smaller 100% : deck a play & deck b play : deck a stop : and deck b stop

Any suggestions please?

Mensajes Thu 20 Oct 11 @ 2:28 pm

Mensajes Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 7:07 am
your RCA's are plugged in backwards most likely...

Mensajes Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 11:35 am
daboxse wrote :
Having issues with the new drivers. Working with vinyl timecode, it is playing in reverse now. worked fine before the upgrade. any suggestions?

Thanks!

most likely your RCA's are plugged in wrong. swap the left and right on one end and you should be good.

Mensajes Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 11:37 am
jolofboy wrote :
Hi all,

Does anyone having a problem setting up a MAYA44 with vdj 7 using window 7? I am having a hell of a time getting that thing to work with the RMX that i like to continue using as a mixer for videos and do away with its jogwheels and player capabilities.
if no one is using the maya, can anyone tell the best soundcard to use for time code. I saw some tutorial videos on Youtube but don't seem to help me.

what can i tell you to help me?

Omar

What are you trying to do with the Maya? also make sure you are using 64 bit drivers if you are running a 64bit OS. Also what are you using for timecodes(cdj's, vinyl, etc.)? The Maya does not support phono, to Technics 1200's are a no go...

Mensajes Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 11:40 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Team:
Is the one you posted the correct one that will work?
crossfader & param_greater 0% ? param_smaller 100% ? deck left play & deck right play : deck left stop : deck right stop

Obviously I am not too adept at scripting.

Thank you

Mensajes Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 11:43 am
I'm using my mac with virtual dj pro 7 that's connected to a numark external mixer. I am mixing with my laptop; no turntables. I fade left to right for sound on the mixer. The problem I am having is the left channel is lower in volume than the right. I have checked all of my connections; any suggestions? NEED HELP!

Mensajes Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 11:03 pm
DnBMau5Home userMember since 2011
I NEED HELP! PLEASE ANSWER :D
Right, so i'm very new to DJ'ing and i thought about getting the MP3 E2, but i also want to get this along with the korg micro key and the korg nanopad, so the problem is i want a program where i can use the nanopad and the MP3 E2 together, or at least be able to sample with the nanopad, ANY HELP? Thanks :D
I also wondered if i can use iTunes with the VDJ that ships with the MP3 E2, and if not how to use my music.
(I am using a macbook pro, the newest snow leopard, if that helps with software)
Please Help, Thanks,
Kevin :D

Mensajes Tue 25 Oct 11 @ 7:27 am
81%