Forum: VirtualDJ 7 Technical Support (PC Version)

Use this forum if you have any question, bug, or technical difficulty with VirtualDJ on Windows.

Before posting, please read the FAQ.
Tema: VirtualDJ Local Database v6.xml on my Digital Camera SD Card!?
My camera's SD card was in the reader slot of my lappy for a couple of days and then I noticed the DB on the card. How did this happen, why did this happen and what do I do with it?

Thanks in advance!

DJ RuDe

Mensajes Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 4:08 pm
When you run VDJ, it "sees" the card as a removable drive because it is a mass storage device. Just delete the "...database v6.xml"; it's not needed.

Mensajes Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 7:49 pm
As far as I have noticed, VDJ will put a similar file on the root of any drive it can see when you start the program.

Mensajes Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 2:24 am
apopsisPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
djmoonie wrote :
As far as I have noticed, VDJ will put a similar file on the root of any drive it can see when you start the program.

Only if it finds media files on it...

Mensajes Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 9:50 am
panderoHome userMember since 2011
happened to me and was cleared and left mp3 "F: \ VirtualDJ Local Database v6.xml" ago it seem like the mp3 again

Mensajes Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 6:21 pm
panderoHome userMember since 2011
I spend my mp3 disappeared "F: \ VirtualDJ Local Database v6.xml" as the mp3 appearing ago

Mensajes Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 6:23 pm
i've got the same problem please help????

Mensajes Tue 11 Jun 13 @ 11:28 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
This is NOT a problem. That's just the normal behavior of VDJ.

VDJ creates for every drive which contains media files its own local database at the root folder.
If you do not need this drive/ stick/ flashcard... for your gigs just delete this database file.

Mensajes Wed 12 Jun 13 @ 4:02 am