Forum: PC Version Technical Support - Topic: VirtualDJ Local Database v6.xml on my Digital Camera SD Card!?

Discussions about the PC version of VirtualDJ, Numark Cue, Virtual Vinyl or AtomixMP3.
Hardware Support questions should be posted to the Hardware Technical Support forum. Before posting, please read the FAQ.
In case of problems or protection error please contact Service Support.
Foros de VirtualDJ
PC Version Technical...
VirtualDJ Local...

Autor - Tema: VirtualDJ Local Database v6.xml on my Digital Camera SD Card!? -

DJRudeDoGG
PRO Infinity
Member since 2009

Mensajes Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 4:08 pm
My camera's SD card was in the reader slot of my lappy for a couple of days and then I noticed the DB on the card. How did this happen, why did this happen and what do I do with it?

Thanks in advance!

DJ RuDe

discjockeydoc
PRO Infinity
Member since 2006

Mensajes Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 7:49 pm
When you run VDJ, it "sees" the card as a removable drive because it is a mass storage device. Just delete the "...database v6.xml"; it's not needed.

djmoonie
Home user
Member since 2006

Mensajes Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 2:24 am
As far as I have noticed, VDJ will put a similar file on the root of any drive it can see when you start the program.

apopsis
PRO Infinity
Member since 2003

Senior staff
Mensajes Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 9:50 am
djmoonie wrote :
As far as I have noticed, VDJ will put a similar file on the root of any drive it can see when you start the program.

Only if it finds media files on it...

pandero
Home user
Member since 2011

Mensajes Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 6:21 pm
happened to me and was cleared and left mp3 "F: \ VirtualDJ Local Database v6.xml" ago it seem like the mp3 again

pandero
Home user
Member since 2011

Mensajes Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 6:23 pm
I spend my mp3 disappeared "F: \ VirtualDJ Local Database v6.xml" as the mp3 appearing ago

jnclvnslzr
Home user
Member since 2013

Mensajes Tue 11 Jun 13 @ 11:28 pm
i've got the same problem please help????

PachN
PRO Infinity
Member since 2009

Mensajes Wed 12 Jun 13 @ 4:02 am
This is NOT a problem. That's just the normal behavior of VDJ.

VDJ creates for every drive which contains media files its own local database at the root folder.
If you do not need this drive/ stick/ flashcard... for your gigs just delete this database file.