Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Songs not loading

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hey,
im using VDJ version 5. when i drag my songs onto the deck they dont load fully in the bar just above so i cant see how the song progresses. hope this makes sense? this is the case with almost half my songs and makes it so hard to mix properly. is there any way to fix this?

your help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Mensajes Fri 16 Oct 09 @ 6:27 am
hey,
im using VDJ version 5. when i drag my songs onto the deck they dont load fully in the bar just above so i cant see how the song progresses. hope this makes sense? this is the case with almost half my songs and makes it so hard to mix properly. is there any way to fix this?

your help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

You are talking about the little wave display in the player, right? And may I assume the song length displayed is also incorrect?

I had this same problem where the wave would stop and the song length was incorrect, but you could still play the song.

What you need to do is select the problem files and rescan their BPMS in the Browser window. Right click, and then you may have to click another command, and then there is an option to rescan the file BPMs. This should fix the problem.

Mensajes Fri 16 Oct 09 @ 7:23 am
Check CONFIG -> Max Load setting. Songs longer than this time will not load fully and will play direct from disk. If you have 1Gb or more RAM, set this to Always

Mensajes Fri 16 Oct 09 @ 12:33 pm
Thank-you so much bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorted.

happy mixing

Mensajes Sat 17 Oct 09 @ 2:18 am
hey,, i have this problem, audio crushes and the video freezes

Mensajes Fri 13 Jul 18 @ 11:34 am
Hi, sorry your having problems.

It’s probably best to open a new topic on your issues and provide some detailed information. Such as which version of VDJ are you running and maybe some machine specs.

You could also try contacting support for a more direct response.
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

As this thread is 9 years old, I’ll close this one, but feel free to open a new topic or follow the link above.

Mensajes Fri 13 Jul 18 @ 12:37 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)