Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: how to preview a song?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi all.

new user here. i'm just checking out the free trial.

i got a question though..

how do i listen/preview another song while CURRENTLY playing another song?

i'd appreciate any help.

thanks.

Mensajes Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 7:19 pm
E4RWIGHome userMember since 2009
You need headphones bud. Go to your configuration, and use a headphone output. once you got that worked up, Theres a crossfader that you can slide over that will only play it through headphones. Look into it
;)
E4RWIG

Mensajes Sun 15 Nov 09 @ 4:33 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
In Order to use the headphone previewing mode with Virtual DJ, on your soundcard need to be multi-channel ( 4.1 or 5.1 for example) and have the appropriate connections:

a) Check that your sound card’s speaker mode is set to 4-channel or 5.1-channel, using the sound card's own control panel (Recommended) or at worst through Windows AUDIO PROPERTIES

b) Connect your headphones to the rear speakers connector on your sound card (black connector on most sound cards).

c) Launch Virtual DJ, then go to the Sound Setup, and configure as follow:

- Input : None

- Output(s): Headphone > Master Chan1/2 / headphone Chan3/4

-Soundcard: The name of your soundcard

Mensajes Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 10:02 am
hi, i dont know how to use my speaker and preview the music on my headphones at the same time. please assist me. Ved

Mensajes Sat 28 Apr 18 @ 7:31 am
Read the messages above yours! Info can also be found in the manual and in the VDJ wiki pages here.

By the way, in future, please do not resurrect nine year old threads for a simple question.

Mensajes Sat 28 Apr 18 @ 8:06 am
Please don't open old threads, start a new one, thank you.

Locked as an old thread by AMAHM[/]

Mensajes Sat 28 Apr 18 @ 2:29 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)