Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: History from PCDJ VJ to VDJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ TT2PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I am a recent convert, I am running VDJ 6.0.3 with Windows 7 - with NO problems so far. The only thing I am not really happy with is the history. I did many gigs with PCDJ VJ and I would like all that history to move with me to VDJ. I was able to transfer the history when you do the drop down history in VDJ but what I am NOT seeing in VDJ is how many times I play a particular song before and I like that feature.

Can I get that history back? I still have my laptop with PCDJ VJ that I am using as a backup so all the files are still there if someone can tell when what file it is in or whatever.

Thanks!

Mensajes Sun 29 Nov 09 @ 2:22 pm
DJ TT2 wrote :
I am a recent convert, I am running VDJ 6.0.3 with Windows 7 - with NO problems so far. The only thing I am not really happy with is the history. I did many gigs with PCDJ VJ and I would like all that history to move with me to VDJ. I was able to transfer the history when you do the drop down history in VDJ but what I am NOT seeing in VDJ is how many times I play a particular song before and I like that feature.

Can I get that history back? I still have my laptop with PCDJ VJ that I am using as a backup so all the files are still there if someone can tell when what file it is in or whatever.

Thanks!

OK - kinda figured out this info might be coming from the tracklist.txt file and I transferred that over from PCDJ but still dont have the play count history for each individual song.....any ideas?

Mensajes Mon 30 Nov 09 @ 6:23 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Play count and so on are stored in the database, not in the history files. You would need to have converted your database to retain the play count index.

Mensajes Mon 30 Nov 09 @ 7:45 am
CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If you copy , paste, and rename your PCDJ VJ database file to match the Virtual DJ database file for version 5. VDJ 6 will open it and convert it to a 6.0 database file and retain your info.

Backup your PCDJ VJ file...click rename on your VDJ 6 file, copy....and paste that name over your pcdj vj file, and change the 6 to a 5. Then open Virtual DJ 6.

Mensajes Mon 30 Nov 09 @ 11:19 am
SWEET - thanks for the info, I will be doing that tonight forsure!

Mensajes Mon 30 Nov 09 @ 1:23 pm
It WORKED!

Thanks a MILLION!

Mensajes Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 6:23 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thank 4 That Tip I Had 2yrs Of Cue\'s Points In PCDj Now I Can MoveThem Over To Virtual Dj After USE\'n Virtual Dj About A 1yr Now.

Mensajes Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 8:19 pm
CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Happy to help.

Mensajes Fri 04 Dec 09 @ 10:48 pm
Will VDJ play a large single M4V file that is like 4GB? Is there a limit to what it will load? I have recordings of entire sets on file and I'm just getting started with this program and want to make sure.

Thanks!

Mensajes Tue 11 Dec 12 @ 8:34 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)