Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: customer service

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i have a problem with my virtual dj.... So i called, i stayed 35 minutes online with no answers, i wrote emails, no answers and i went on the online chat and the only thing appearing is someone will be with you shortly for and hour and a half....nice!

Mensajes Fri 04 Dec 09 @ 10:58 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What is the problem with your hercules with your VDJ DJC? You can also get help fast through the forum too;)

Mensajes Fri 04 Dec 09 @ 11:08 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
jo_nantel wrote :
i have a problem with my virtual dj.... So i called, i stayed 35 minutes online with no answers, i wrote emails, no answers and i went on the online chat and the only thing appearing is someone will be with you shortly for and hour and a half....nice!

The time stamp on this ticket is 10:22 am
Your ticket is now only 2 hrs old and has been answered.
We have only one phone line and chat is supported but both are subject to user volume load like anything else.

I appreciate your concern, but honestly we do our best to keep up with all three support networks and have responded as promptly as possible.

Thank you

Rick

Mensajes Fri 04 Dec 09 @ 11:32 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Jo, I attempted phoning you this afternoon. If you would still like to speak to someone you can call me at 323 446 2295 x113

Thanks,

Chris

Mensajes Fri 04 Dec 09 @ 12:52 pm
Ive gotten some help on the chat a couple of times. Maybe it was high volume those days. Cant speak for the phone.

Mensajes Sat 05 Dec 09 @ 1:22 am
How do I record Mic w/mc6000

Mensajes Mon 14 Jan 13 @ 2:46 pm
godfirst26 wrote :
How do I record Mic w/mc6000

in your Soundcard Settings (assuming you have Pro version installed and a controller) you would need to make your settings as these :

Input-Microphone
Output-Headphones : Master Ch 1&2 ,Headphones Ch 3&4
SoundCard: Pioneer DDJ Ergo Asio <-- Edit for your own Soundcard (This Is Mine) and works a charm

Mensajes Mon 14 Jan 13 @ 3:05 pm
Tks I guess I have get the pro

Mensajes Mon 14 Jan 13 @ 3:07 pm
godfirst26 wrote :
Tks I guess I have get the pro

I think, (Not Sure) these settings can also be applied in Virtual DJ LE version, if that was included with your MC6000 :-)

Mensajes Mon 14 Jan 13 @ 3:14 pm
Yeah that's what I'm useing

Mensajes Mon 14 Jan 13 @ 3:20 pm
No option for that

Mensajes Mon 14 Jan 13 @ 3:26 pm

SBDJMember since 2006
Please start your own thread or contact our support team for assistance, rather than bumping a different topic from 2009. Thanks :)

Mensajes Mon 14 Jan 13 @ 3:30 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)