Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Driver for Numark Virtual Vinyl Box and Windows 7

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello,
can you help me?
I search a driver for windows 7 (32 bits version) that the Numark Virtual Vinyl box.
The box is not recognized of windows 7.

Thanx for your answer

Matt

Mensajes Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 7:30 am
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
AFAIK - driver is automaticly installed with VDJ Professional. Correct me if i am wrong.

Greets, Heiko

Mensajes Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 5:03 pm
If you dont find it in the Numark Webiste... Then you will have to wait until they make a driver for windows 7. My laptop is running windows XP because i know it will be compatable with all the new updates.

Mensajes Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 6:20 pm
windows 7 can install drivers/programs from xp, vista and 7. thats the great thing about it. i'm running 64 bit windows 7 on two machines and havent had to "search" for new drivers. + windows 7 will actually search online for your driver updates for hardware if you tell it to.

Mensajes Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 8:41 am
i have virtual vinyl pro and i am having the same problem how do you run windows 64 bit using differnt drivers for the sound card i cant get mine to work on windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit

Mensajes Sat 06 Mar 10 @ 9:14 am
i have been in contact with numark and all they told me was virtual vinyl is not supported under windows 7 as to the original question i was asking they did not even tell me if drivers were being worked on or even had intentions on developing any its a shame cause i really like the virtual vinyl. i to bought a new laptop windows 7 64 bit os i have tried to install the hardware and been unsuccessful i have tried about 25 times to tell numark to please help but unsuccessful as well and they claim reliability. makes me never want to purchase any other products from them again and its not an issue of virtual dj im very disappointed with numark . numark has made drivers for dj i o and some others but i like the professional look of virtual vinyl i mean when i do parties people are amazed that im not caring crates of records or cds so i did find a sound card its the maya-44 usb they have all the drivers to get u going

Mensajes Sat 06 Mar 10 @ 12:15 pm
NEW IN VIRTUAL VINYL 6
New timecode engine is more accurate and responsive
Online, social music groups for finding new music and suggesting next tracks
Net Search automatically searches the web for the song you're looking for
New skin engine with easier resizing, new looks, and more
New video engine supports even more video codecs and has 15% faster performance
Works with the latest systems including Mac Snow Leopard and 64-bit Windows Vista
INCLUDES:
VIRTUAL VINYL audio interface
(2) control vinyls (12"/78s)
(2) control CDs
CUE software CD
USB cable
(4) audio cables (RCA, stereo)
Quick start guide i forgot to mention numark has no drivers the above mentioned if u go to their site u can see for yourself

Mensajes Sat 06 Mar 10 @ 12:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)