Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: USB Mixer not showing up in the Sound Card list

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I got a Numark M1USB and recently I got a new computer and went from XP to Windows 7. Now if I plug in my 2 USB plugs the mixer won't show up in Virtual DJ like it used to do (under Sound Cards once I've selected External Mixer from the output section). What could be the problem?

Mensajes Thu 06 May 10 @ 1:36 pm
olenlahe wrote :
I got a Numark M1USB and recently I got a new computer and went from XP to Windows 7. Now if I plug in my 2 USB plugs the mixer won't show up in Virtual DJ like it used to do (under Sound Cards once I've selected External Mixer from the output section). What could be the problem?

go to sound setup choose external mixer , then 2 cards in the drop down box to the right select the two sound cards that say usb there should be 2 different ones

Mensajes Sat 08 May 10 @ 3:07 pm
I have a MAC OSX Latest Version. I have a Numark Mixdeck with VDJ 7 Pro. It's been working perfect for me until just now. I went to turn it on so I can mix 2 songs that I've been thinking about and when I went to the sound card driver list the Numark is not appearing. I tried restarting, reinstalling the driver and restarting, turning off and back on. It's just showing the output as built in only. Even if I select externam mixer the Numark sound card does now show. I really need to get this working A.S.A.P. I've never had this kinda issue before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mensajes Tue 22 Feb 11 @ 8:51 pm
If connected, does your mixer appear in the Audio / MIDI Configuration? VDJ gets its info from OSX. If not seen there, VDJ doesn't see it either.

BTW: This is the PC Technical forum..... ;)

Mensajes Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 12:24 pm
Sorry for posting in the pc section. I couldn't find this issue anywhere else on mac. When it is plugged in though it doesn't even show up at all. It's really frustrating and I've attempted several times to reinstall drivers from my cd but it still wouldn't work. Restarting rebooting etc. etc. etc.

Mensajes Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 4:19 pm
industrochemco wrote :
Sorry for posting in the pc section. I couldn't find this issue anywhere else on mac.

Don't worry. They won't hang you for this.... (I think :) )
Have you tried a different USB-cable?
You've said that you run OSX latest version.That should be 10.6 (Snow Leopart) Did you get the new drivers for 10.6? (version 2.02. You can DL them >HERE< 5th tab, Downloads) Maybe a firmwareupgrade? Check the releasenotes on it.
Things like this can happen after an OS-update. A driver- or firmware update can fix the problems a OS-update can create.

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 11 @ 4:14 pm
As a matter of fact I did. Well good news is that I got it back up and running. A new issue has arisen though. I have logic pro, and I just starting using my Yamaha PSR E403 as a midi input. The keyboard works perfect with it. The issue I am having though is that I am running VDJ along with Logic so I can play some tracks on my keyboard as well as mix on my mixdeck but all the sound effects that are coming from logic are playing on the mixdeck. For example anything I click, change an effect, move the crossfader, clicking paramter, etc etc, it is playing the sounds from logic. It's bizarre and I have no idea how to fix it. In logic it is reading all my equipment as midi. Someone told me something about changing it to different channels but I am clueless on how to do that. I know this isn't really a forum about logic but the issue does lay under me using my mixdeck with vdj and it using effects from different software I am running at the same time. If anyone has any advice for me at this time that would be great. :D Take care!

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 11 @ 4:34 pm
Apparently all your equipment is running on the same MIDI-channel. That's why you've been advices to change to different MIDI-channel. I know you can't change the MIDI-channel of the mixer, but it should be easy to change the receiving MIDI-channel on Logic and the sending MIDI-channel on your keyboard (they must match, otherwise Logic won't work with your keyboard).
Unforunately I work with Cubase and I'm not familiar with Logic so someone else have to jump in. But I guess that's only a matter of time.

BTW: What solved your problem with the mixer?

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 11 @ 5:27 pm
Well honestly I don't know what solved the problem. I just plugged it in after gettin back from school and it showed up just as it always did. Bizarre in my opinion.

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 11 @ 6:17 pm
I just purchased the Mixdeck and everytime I try to install the driver with the disk it came with it just keep saying "installing driver" It continues to say that for 30 -40 minutes until I stop it myself. Can someone tell me why this driver will not install? Can someone give me the detailed steps to download the driver successfully for the VDJ website/forum?

Mensajes Fri 27 May 11 @ 8:59 pm
Never Mind, I just fixed it.

Mensajes Sun 29 May 11 @ 9:52 pm
What was the fix in case some else has the same problem ;-)

Huey

Mensajes Sun 29 May 11 @ 10:56 pm
What was the fix in case some else has the same problem ;-)

Huey

To be honest with ya RX the fix was not really a fix. I started the installation and its was taking a long time so I just allowed it to install all night. When I woke up in the morning it was successfully installed. However I spoke to someone and they told me that it might have taking so long due to me possibly having a program on my laptop that conflicts with the Numark drivers that were trying to be installed.

Mensajes Mon 30 May 11 @ 11:25 pm
hello,

can someone help me?
i have an rmx2 controller black gold edition and i have connected it to my pc. I can use the controller (i can change between loop,effect,sample,cue when i press mode beneath it) but i can't connect it to virtual dj. i have a license and when i look at the options, i see my controller under 'card'. however, when i click this, the music stops playing and i can do whatever i want with my controller but virtual dj doenst do the samen. i cant even select music with my controller. it doenst connect with virtual dj. I have bought my controller and got a cd. when i first downloaded it, it worked. but suddenly it stopped working and i cant use my controller anymore. How can i solve this problem?

Mensajes Tue 05 Dec 17 @ 5:44 pm
1MTRichHome userMember since 2015
I have a MacPro 13" Mid 2012 I5 4 when I run VDJ8 my DDJRR will not show up in the audio sound card option, what am I doing wrong

Mensajes Sat 26 May 18 @ 9:56 am
Have you installed the driver?

Mensajes Sat 26 May 18 @ 10:14 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)