Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: ****Error in Video Driver**** - Page: 2

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Thank you for the tip. it was driving me crazy!!!!

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 11:16 am
thanks

Mensajes Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 11:28 pm
ronanfPRO InfinityMember since 2006
still not working for me. anything else i can try?

Mensajes Tue 12 Mar 13 @ 2:47 am
Awesome! Thanks for the Fantastic Tip!!

Mensajes Mon 17 Jun 13 @ 10:06 pm
Still not working for me too... i have a mac mid 2012 with 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7, 8gb of memory and Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB...anything else i can try???

Mensajes Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 1:53 pm
Although I normally use the PC version under Bootcamp, which works fine, my Mac version used to work with this fix before upgrading to Maverick. Now I cannot use video at all on the Mac version.

The Mac version I always thought of as my backup if I had trouble with the PC version. I use the PC version for the extra transitions/plugins/etc. for video as I have been a Professional Video DJ for over 6 years.

Mid 2010 2.66 Ghz Intel Core i7 with 4gb memory. NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512 MB. OS X 10.9.2

Mensajes Sun 30 Mar 14 @ 11:58 pm
I don't have issues with the error in video driver, the problem I find is that when using clipbank and music vids the video will freeze at random (sometimes multiple times in a night) I find that deactivating and reactivating fixes it but not having it freeze would be my preference... can anyone suggest anything?

Mensajes Sat 26 Apr 14 @ 6:16 am
HOLA! COMO HAGO PARA CONFIGURAR LA SALIDA DE VIDEO PARA UNA PANTALLA EXTERNA CON EL VDJ 8 CON MAC?

Mensajes Thu 05 Jun 14 @ 6:32 pm
Sorry, this is an English speaking forum.

Please post your message in English. Or you can use one of the language forums at the bottom of this page: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/

Mensajes Thu 05 Jun 14 @ 6:45 pm
Hi

I have Macbook Pro, had DJ working then added to clip bank now getting message "error in the video driver"

Any suggestions?

When i go into config - video it will not allow me to enable window?

John

Mensajes Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 11:34 am
johnreidy wrote :
Hi

I have Macbook Pro, had DJ working then added to clip bank now getting message "error in the video driver"

Any suggestions?

When i go into config - video it will not allow me to enable window?

John

Mensajes Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 2:07 pm
THANK YOU!!!!!! I was having this problem for the last 2 weeks. Now I can use it again.

Mensajes Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 12:22 pm
I assume everyone else is getting this error once the program is started.

I just downloaded this program from the App Store, and I started it and was trying to use it for the first time. I was attempting to load some karaoke music off of an attached USB drive, and it started to become unresponsive and wouldn't let me browse anymore. It didn't seem locked up, per se, but the (+) next to the drive disappeared and I couldn't see any files on it any longer.

At any rate, I just closed the program and attempted to restart it. Now everytime I restart the application I get the "Error in video driver" message. I've rebooted the computer. I have deleted the app and re-installed. I have attempted to delete the configuration in /Users/me/Library/Virtual DJ and in /Users/me/Preferences/com.atomixproductions.virtualdj.plist. I've done everything I can think of so far, but I simply can no longer start the app. I didn't touch any configuration when the app was originally running and I didn't change any video settings or anything. I've tried to reinstall it from the App Store and also reinstall it by downloading the package on the website. Nothing works...

Any thoughts??

Mensajes Tue 07 Apr 15 @ 10:35 pm
I have a Mac Book Pro, Numark Mixdeck and Virtual D.J 8 I'm having a problem with my sound card it not showing that it recognizing the Mixdeck its working but not sounding good and clear plus my Virtual DJ solfware the wheels are crisscross from the wheels on the Numark Mixdeck. How do I get my sound card to show the word NUMARK I try everything, I had Virtual DJ before the free one it was easy the sound card said Numark and it work..

Mensajes Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 6:44 am
error in the video driver

I'm getting this error message when I load a video. I'm running 7 on a PC - I don't play the videos thru a seperate window, I use the HDMI out. When I activate with the window, there's no error but when I switch to the HDMI output I get nothing.

Mensajes Mon 04 Dec 17 @ 4:11 am
8.2 does this soo very much easier....

go to the very first page of this thread and there is a step by step fix for it.

Mensajes Mon 04 Dec 17 @ 9:18 am
me marca error de video driver ,el problema que encuentro es que cuando uso clips de video y música el video se congela al azar (a veces varias veces en una noche) encuentro que desactivarlo y reactivarlo lo corrige pero no tiene congelar sería mi preferencia ... ¿alguien puede sugerir algo? es una mac pro

Mensajes Fri 08 Dec 17 @ 6:36 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Having a video driver error problem when connected to a new 1080 video monitor, but not a projector?
Any suggestions, I now have this issue with two venues and was able to replicate this issue at home connected to my Vizio TV monitor, will not render to this monitor..
Have to use windows driver video card to render video to these monitors..
Please Help, Thanks..

MSI Titan i7-780HK, Window 10 Home, 64 bit Ver. 17099 os.
Video card nVidia GTX 1070, 8GB Int. Mem Ver. 391.0.1 drivers

Mensajes Fri 11 May 18 @ 7:40 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
JoeyKJ wrote :
Having a video driver error problem when connected to a new 1080 video monitor, but not a projector?
Any suggestions, I now have this issue with two venues and was able to replicate this issue at home connected to my Vizio TV monitor, will not render to this monitor..
Have to use windows driver video card to render video to these monitors..
Please Help, Thanks..

MSI Titan i7-780HK, Window 10 Home, 64 bit Ver. 17099 os.
Video card nVidia GTX 1070, 8GB Int. Mem Ver. 391.0.1 drivers

...Can anyone give me any suggestion on what to try, Please..

Mensajes Tue 15 May 18 @ 9:06 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Since it has an Intel processor, doesn't it use the Intel graphics as well?
If so, see if there's a driver for that from the MSI website as well.

Mensajes Tue 15 May 18 @ 10:33 am
91%