Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Virtual dj pro 7, windows 7 64bit, numark total controller + Dji0

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi

Recently upgraded from Cue LE to virtual dj pro 7. Im running virtual dj pro with my numark total controller + DjiO on my windows 7 64bit rig.

Since upgrading, virtual dj pro exhibits intermittent static and some times tracks pause for a few moments whilst this is happening.

I am running the latest djio firmware Numark_USB2_X64_2.9.13 @ it set 1024 samples.

For what its worth my rig has the following specs

i7 @ 3.50 ghz
Ocex SSHD
6 gig DD3 ram
Gigabyte X58A-UDR3 mobo

Assistance much appreciated.

Mensajes Mon 27 Dec 10 @ 6:20 am
I am having the Same problem with a HP:
64 BIT OS
i7 Duo Quad core @ 1.60GHZ
6GB Ram
1TB total memory ], Have the same crackling, popping, skipping and have done the same by adjusting the latency to all ends of the spectrum, used and not used safe mode and other avenues. I am using the groove shark and have just signed up and do not want to turn off my wifi. Howevery this computer is just 15days old at this point and should not be having any issues. Please help!

Mensajes Mon 27 Dec 10 @ 11:25 pm
Certainly sounds strange...

My new laptop is a Dell Studio 15 Black Chain Link - WIN7 64 Bit, Intel i5, 4GB RAM, wireless on, netsearch active, MIDI controller, Numark USB Headphones and iPhone - sound is from the inbuilt (trying out a simplified system) - and I have none of the issues you mention.

Do you have anti-virus running? If so, which one. My Dell came with McAfee or Norton or some such other rubbish, so the first thing I did was uninstall the shipped AV and installed Microsoft Security Essentials.

Ok I know it's not the greatest, but it is adequate - just don't surf dodgy sites!

Mensajes Tue 28 Dec 10 @ 11:14 am
athbiiHome userMember since 2010
:p

Mensajes Tue 28 Dec 10 @ 1:33 pm
Turning off anti virus does not help.

The problem seems worse on my vista 32bit laptop, however running an older 32bit dji0 driver (instead of latest dji0 32bit driver) on the laptop lessens the static/pausing issue/volume issues.

VDJ 7 is proving to be garbage.

Mensajes Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 5:06 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)