Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Numark Mixtrack Pro problems. - Page: 2

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

best51cPRO InfinityMember since 2010
So I just received my "2 x RCA Male / 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Female, Y-Cable, 6 inch" and I am now trying to play music through my speakers via the cable as well as through my headphones. My current set up is as follows:

Input: None
Output: Headphones (Mast CH 1&2/ Headphones CH 3&4)
Soundcard: Numark

The splitter is plugged into Output 1 and my headphones are plugged into the headphone jack. I can't hear anything. Before I plugged the splitter in for the first time, I could hear music through my headphones, but now nothing. I have tried fiddling with the configuration settings but nothing seems to work.

Please help.

Mensajes Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 10:29 pm
With a MixTrack Pro (Which has its own built-in DJ sound card), you need to plug a pair of stereo amplified speakers into the master outputs on the back and your headphones into the front (Sound settings as you have posted above.)

Alternatively, connect a suitable cable (2x RCA to 3.5" headphone jack) from the master output of the console to the line input of your computer (On a laptop this is usually next to the headphone socket.) The sound will then come out through the computer's speakers (If not, go to your sound card's mixer/control panel and ensure that the line input is not muted and the volume is set to an appropriate level.)

NOTE: VirtualDJ LE/Console Edition is free limited software and does not support outputting sound directly through your computer's own built-in sound card with headphone pre-listening. It is designed to work with the sound card in the console only. For more flexible sound configuration options and much, much more, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Mensajes Fri 29 Apr 11 @ 11:41 am
joze_7LE userMember since 2011
i lost my cd and my serial number , what i can do to get te serial number? ,please help

Mensajes Thu 05 May 11 @ 4:17 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Thu 05 May 11 @ 5:35 pm
Please help me.. I'm using a Numark Mixtrack Pro with Virtual DJ Pro but I had a TROUBLE that I can't use Headphone with Numark Mixtrack Pro.. that mean when I turn the CROSSFADER to left and to right the sound emanating form the Speaker and in the Headphone are the same.. :( Please give me s solution..
My current Sound Setup in CONFIG are:
Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones (Master Chan 1&2, Headphone Chan 3&4)
Sound card: Numark
CUEMIX on Mixtrack console was turn to PGM

Mensajes Tue 26 Jul 11 @ 1:31 pm
Hello,

I have a question: I bought the Mixtrack Pro console a few days ago and i have been able to play around with it a little. I've been having this issue where I will load another song to one of the decks and when I touch that platter, i loose all functioning of the whole controller. The music on the other deck will still play but the cued one won't and if i try to do anything on the controller, it nothing will happen. I can use the mouse to start/stop music on the deck that is playing, but the cued deck still won't come up even when I'm using the mouse. I have to go into my Task Manager to try to close it out and then Virtual DJ takes forever to close.

I went to place i baught it and talked to the tech guy and he said that he thought it might be USB issue. I told him that my drives were 2.0 and he said that i should try to buy a hub for the USb's and try to hook up my external and the controller to the hub. I did that and i am still having the same problems. I know that I have enough RAM and I am running Windows Vista (which i hate).

Please let me know your thoughts....thanks.

Mensajes Wed 27 Jul 11 @ 3:29 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
what spec is your laptop, normally these issues are caused by high system resource usage, there is a lot of tweaks you need to do to be sure your resoucres aint hogged by other processes.

vista is perfectly fine to run vdj and a MTP.

telling us about your computer would aid us a lot in helping you.

Mensajes Wed 27 Jul 11 @ 5:18 am
My specs:

HP on Vista Home Edition Service Pack 2
64 bit
3.75G RAM
AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core Modile RM-72 2.10 GHz
3 USB 2.0 drives

What other bits of information would be useful?

Thank you for your quick response

Mensajes Wed 27 Jul 11 @ 10:47 pm
I recently bought a Mixtrack Pro with specs similair to yours. It worked great the first day i used it and then i started to experience problems concerning loading songs as well as the scratch buttons reliability. The device tended to bend the pitch rather than actually move the track forward and backwards. After two devices and contacting Numarks support i finally got in touch with someone at the store where i purchased the device. They said that numark devices are firstly fairly unreliable and that he has had multiple expierences with people having problems with the device and windows vista, he said that windows 7 tends to work better with the device.

I don't know if this was the information you were looking for but it has been my experience with the device.

Mensajes Sun 14 Aug 11 @ 4:13 pm
hey guys well this isnt really a problem just a simple question that i hope you guys can answer.

so i'm about to purchase a numark mixtrack pro threw ebay, it says that numark mixtrack pro comes with virtual dj.
if he already used that cd will i be able to use it on my computer? if i can how long would it last me?
thanks hope to hear from someone soon.

Mensajes Thu 18 Aug 11 @ 12:41 pm
Sorry, VirtualDJ licenses are non-transferable and cannot be sold, given or transferred to another user. Doing so is a violation of the End User License Agreement: http://www.virtualdj.com/atomixproductions/disclaimer.html

If the seller has already registered the serial number of VirtualDJ LE, you will also not be able to register it with us and will not be entitled to registered user benefits or discount off upgrading to the full VirtualDJ Professional.

We would strongly recommend purchasing a brand new MixTrack Pro, so that you get registered user benefits including a considerable discount to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional.

NOTE: You will be able to use the original LE from the CD, if included, but will not be able to download any updates, if available.

Mensajes Thu 18 Aug 11 @ 9:12 pm
Here's my problem
I installed VDj today and I thought all would be well. When I try to run the program it says that my controller cannot be detected.( numark mixtrack). Also, when I plug in my controller into my laptop the sync,cue,play and shutter buttons stay illuminated. They dont turn off and when used with traktor pro theres no response what so ever. Is it broken or is there a setting I need to switch? With traktor I went and switched the settings for the controller to the mixtrack but nothing happened plus the change didnt stay> HELP HELP HELP please. Thanks guys.

Mensajes Thu 18 Aug 11 @ 11:17 pm

Mensajes Fri 19 Aug 11 @ 4:32 am
2 things.

1- i upgraded to vdj pro and it says i can only use the mixtrack pro for 10 mins.

2- my mixtrack used to cross fade fine. now when i cross fade i can hear both songs no matter where in the cross fade im <---not supposed to happen. its as if the cross fader was messed up or something. also i just bought the unit not even a month ago so this should not be happening. please get back to me.

Mensajes Wed 05 Oct 11 @ 11:45 am

Mensajes Wed 05 Oct 11 @ 1:30 pm
LE dosent allow me to do any configuring.

Mensajes Wed 05 Oct 11 @ 1:52 pm
You said that you upgraded to VDJ Pro in the above message. That does allow custom configuration, advanced sound config, etc.

If you did upgrade to Pro, then please register your Pro serial number as above and then download and install it. Purchasing won't automatically turn LE into Pro. You will need to actually download and install the full software.

If you haven't purchased Pro and only want/need to use LE, then this can be used with your MixTrack with no time limit, providing that you don't try to use any of the Pro features (Advanced sound config, custom skins, mapping, etc.) Make sure that you have the latest LE for MixTrack installed from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html and configure its sound as described on the page: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

LE does allow very limited sound configuration to allow you to use the sound card in the MixDeck Pro.

Mensajes Wed 05 Oct 11 @ 6:27 pm
HELLO,
I JUST BOUGHT MY MIXTRACK PRO AND NOW CONNECTED TO GEMINI AMP AND SPEAKERS, ALL THE SETTINGS ARE SET CORRECTLY ON VIRTUAL DJ.
I WANT TO HEAR ONLY THE SONG BEING CUE ON MY HEADPHONES WITHOUT BEING HEARD OUT THE SPEAKERS, WHY IS THAT HAPPENING?

IF THE FADER IS ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT LISTENING TO DECK B I SHOULD BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO DECK A ON MY HEADPHONES WITHOUT DISTURBING WHAT IS OUT PLAYING ON DECK B. BUT THAT SEEM TO BE THE PROBLEM....I KNOW THERE IS A CUE MIX KNOB AND IF THAT KNOB IS ON PRG THEN MY HEADPHONES WOULD ONLY HEAR WHAT'S OUT PLAYING ON DECK B AND IF I TURN THE KNOB TO CUE THEN I WILL HEAR ONLY THE SONG ON DECK A BUT WHEN I DO THAT I CAN ALSO HEAR IT OUT ON THE SPEAKERS. I MEAN WHAT DO I DO CONNECT ANOTHER SOUND CARD OR SOMETHING????

Mensajes Sun 04 Dec 11 @ 10:09 pm
This means that your settings are not set correctly - Please see: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixTrack%20Pro.html

If you are using the 20 day Pro trial, make sure that you have also not disabled the crossfader in CONFIG -> Options

Also, please do not post messages in ALL CAPS - This makes your message harder to read and is interpreted as 'shouting' and bad etiquette by most Internet users. Please use proper case for your messages.

Mensajes Mon 05 Dec 11 @ 4:48 am
Sorry for the All caps, im not shouting by any mean im just trying fix this problem. I will try that and see thank you very much!!!!

Mensajes Mon 05 Dec 11 @ 8:46 am
50%