Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Numark Mixtrack Pro problems. - Page: 3

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

A couple questions. Not sure if I should be asking this question here, or do I need to call Numark.

1. Sometimes if I just hover my hand above the platter, the track will stop playing as if I actually put my hand on it.

2. When I am trying to set loops, the loop lights go off after 8 beats, and won't tlet me loop the longer beats.

Any suggestions??

Mensajes Mon 05 Dec 11 @ 10:39 pm
sacolbHome userMember since 2011
can you help me ive had the numark mixtrack not the pro for about 2 weeks when im looking up music in the middle it stops looking it up can someone help me

Mensajes Sat 10 Dec 11 @ 2:41 pm
DJ GuQLE userMember since 2011
Can anyone help with my problem plz.

I just recently purchased the Mixtrack Pro and installed VDJ LE on my laptop and when I plugged in the usb cable (plugged into the controller) I wasn't able to control anything on Virtual DJ. I have been reading around and saw that if Logitech hardware was installed to deinstall and so I did, deinstalled and reinstalled Virtual DJ and still nothing. I thought it was the controller and so I tried it on my friends PC and it worked fine. So I know that the Mixtrack Pro isn't the problem....

Help plz thanks

Mensajes Thu 15 Dec 11 @ 8:09 pm
If you had a Logitech Webcam, please see: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/midinotdetected.html

Just uninstalling the Logitech software will not solve the problem. You will need to follow the instructions on the page above to resolve the MIDI conflict these drivers cause.

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 11 @ 7:10 am
OK Im sure this will frustrate some people to no avail , as i have read lots of threads on this topic . If you have to be rude and arrogant by all means be my guest as long as you help me out . OK sooo .. all i would like to know is there a possible way to have MTP hooked up to my laptop ( with quality powered speakers attached) via factory provided usb and the headphones plugged into the jack on the front of the MTP.. and have everything work like traditional turntable i.e can cue with head phones wile music is playing out the speakers .. Im not a computer guy .. I don't fully understand the whole sound card situation and etc .. i went throuh the option and fiddled with all the options for the single double input , sound cards etc but could not seem to find a combo that suited my needs .. i understand the stereo receiver angle as i have djed with vinyl turntables for a decade now .. im just trying to make this portable party as simple and small with as few required pieces as possible .. thanking you in advance.

Mensajes Wed 18 Apr 12 @ 12:21 pm
Yes, the MixTrack Pro is designed and intended to work exactly like that - A pair of powered speakers plugged directly into the master outputs on the back of the MixTrack and your headphones into the front.

If it's not working, then check that it is configured correctly:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixTrack%20Pro.html

Mensajes Wed 18 Apr 12 @ 12:30 pm
Please help- I am very new to this. I am using virtual dj on a dell pc with numark mixtrack pro hooked via the usb cable it was purchased with. It is not possible to use without headphones? I can hook up to the macbook and it works fine but there is no sound when hooked to the dell pc?

Mensajes Wed 20 Jun 12 @ 9:44 pm
The best combination that works for me is:
Go to sound setup and don't use the regular configuration, select Advance Cong.
Then you got 4 outputs ,
1.- select the mono channels option.
2.- add 4 channel
3.- In the first row select ¨MASTER¨, "2nd option select ¨LEFT¨, the 3rd one ¨MIXTRACK PRO¨ and the last one ¨OUTPUT 1¨
4.- In the second row select ¨MASTER¨, "2nd option select ¨RIGHT¨, the 3rd one ¨MIXTRACK PRO¨ and the last one ¨OUTPUT 2¨
5.- In the third row select ¨HEADPHONE¨, "2nd option select ¨LEFT¨, the 3rd one ¨MIXTRACK PRO¨ and the last one ¨OUTPUT 3¨
6.- In the fourth row select ¨HEADPHONE¨, "2nd option select ¨RIGHT¨, the 3rd one ¨MIXTRACK PRO¨ and the last one ¨OUTPUT 4¨

select Apply and its gonna work perfectly

The cool thing about this configuration, is that you can play with the outputs you can choose channel 3 for headphones and 4 for the booth or whatever you want. Also in the mapper section you can change the CUE MIX to a BOOTH_volume so you can heard whats going on in the mix on you headphone and you external speaker.
hope its was helpful!
peace!

Mensajes Sun 01 Jul 12 @ 2:59 pm
mixtrack numark cue protection error 8 . how do i fix this . so i can use softwere again

Mensajes Sun 08 Jul 12 @ 3:19 pm

Mensajes Sun 08 Jul 12 @ 3:23 pm
I've been using my Mixtrack for about 8 months now without any problems until this past weekend. It is only happening on the right side of the controller. When using the manual loop function, it used to cut the loop at the nearest measure(1,2,4,8,etc.), and was very convenient. Recently, it has stopped doing that, and now cuts the loop the instant I hit the loop out button, making it extremely difficult to cut it at an exact measure. I haven't done anything with settings or mapping that would alter this. Is there some kind of button combination that I might have used to cause this problem? How can I revert it back to the convenience that I used to enjoy from the loop function? Any comments suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. Shaughn

Mensajes Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 2:25 pm
You may have turned off smart loop. With this turned off, the loop will be set exactly at the point when you pressed the button.

On the default VirtualDJ skin, make sure that the padlock symbol next to the loop IN/OUT buttons is on (Orange)

Mensajes Tue 13 Nov 12 @ 8:28 am
I seem to be having an entirely different problem then everyone else. I have found nothing in regards to this problem. After plugging my Mixtrack Pro into my computer's usb port, all of the lights are on. I open Virtual DJ, and they stay on. I have watched videos, and they are supposed to go off. I also am not able to control Virtual DJ at all. I have called Numark, but there's no telling how long it'll take for them to reply to my message. All I have right now is a box with pretty lights on it.

Mensajes Tue 01 Jan 13 @ 12:39 pm

Mensajes Wed 02 Jan 13 @ 3:55 am
DJnrobPRO InfinityMember since 2013
I just bought a Numark Mixtrack Pro and plugged it into my computer. The controls work fine on both the controller and Virtual DJ, it's just that I cant hear anything through my computer.

Mensajes Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 11:33 am
You won't.

The Mixtrack Pro has an onboard sound card. That's why there are audio outputs on the back of it.

When you connect it to your computer, the MTP becomes your sound card. Audio from VDJ is sent to the MTP.

To hear the music, you need to connect the outputs to an amplifier or powered speakers.

This should all be covered in the Mixtrack Pro manual.

Mensajes Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 11:44 am
hi , my question is that my right side of my mixtrack pro doesn't respond in the programme i have to turn it back up manually on the computer and i dont know what to do.

Mensajes Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 9:53 am
Hello,
I have Numark Mixtrack Pro with Virtual DJPro. I have two problems.

1. I can't seem to be able to play music on both decks at the same time. I only get music from one deck at a time. I have my first wedding to DJ solo in August and I need to get this problem addressed asap.
2. Purchased some wireless mic, plugged their reciever into the mic port on the mixtrack pro and I get no audio from the Mic.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mensajes Mon 27 May 13 @ 11:35 am
1. Please ensure that the MixTrack Pro is configured correctly - http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixTrack%20Pro.html - You will need to connect powered speakers to the master outputs on the back, which is how you will be using PA gear at your gig.

2. The mic on the MixTrack Pro is hardwired directly to the master output. If you have been trying to use it without powered speakers connected then this is why you can't get any audio from it.

NOTE: Please bear in mind that the MixTrack Pro is a MIDI controller only and will cease to function if anything happens to your computer. At an important gig such as a wedding, it's very important to ensure that you have a backup system on standby that you could fall back on in the unlikely event that you have any problems. A small external DJ mixer would be strongly recommend to allow you to connect another backup music source (2nd laptop, iPod, etc.) as well as your mics.

Mensajes Tue 28 May 13 @ 4:28 am
Hi can somebody help, I am having trouble getting my numark mixtrack pro mixer to work on my PC. when I first connected it to my pc it tells me it has installed, it lights up but when I open vdj none of the controls are working. I have installed the mixer on my laptop following this same process and it works fine, can anybody advise whats happining, cheers.

Mensajes Sun 16 Jun 13 @ 3:47 pm
75%