Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: serial number - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey i recently purchased VDJ 7 pro. I had the serial number but i now cant find it..
So this means i cant now register it.
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to receive my serial number again?

Anyone?

Mensajes Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 3:50 am
Raise a support ticket stating your email address and any reference numbers from your original receipt. One of the teamers will get back to you.

Keith

Mensajes Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 4:35 am
Once you have logged in to the forum, choose DOWNLOAD --> SOFTWARE UPDATES from the top menu. That page displays your serial number.

UPDATE: never mind...that would apply only if you had registered your license when you created the user account.

Mensajes Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 6:45 am
too many "lost" S/N threads lately

Mensajes Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 5:26 pm
If you bought it through the website wont it save your info??? I know on mine I have 2 different serial numbers, the one from my LE version & the full version that I paid for.

Mensajes Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 10:13 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey all look..it now says he is a professional edition user! Guess what...he was legit! The assuming every NLU asking a question regarding their serial is a crack user really needs to come into check. Think before posting! My .02c that nobody asked for. :-)

Mensajes Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 11:15 pm
Glad that you got everything sorted out. Congrats on the best purchase you'll ever make and welcome to the community. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

AC

Mensajes Wed 06 Apr 11 @ 12:10 am
i'm in the same boat. i've tried messaging several times and no respond? i just bought this and installed in on pc but i want to install on my mac now. so yeah what's up with the customer service ????

Mensajes Mon 20 Jun 11 @ 5:26 pm

Mensajes Mon 20 Jun 11 @ 5:48 pm
stupid question. just bought a denon dnmc6000 but VDJ does not accept the SN? I noticed other users have the icon next to them and was wondering how they did it.

DJ Quin

Mensajes Fri 24 Jun 11 @ 6:13 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Use the serial number on the disc that came with the controller, Quin. Not the serial number on the unit.

Mensajes Fri 24 Jun 11 @ 6:31 pm
i tried that too

Mensajes Fri 24 Jun 11 @ 7:04 pm

Mensajes Fri 24 Jun 11 @ 10:05 pm
The way the customer service is set up pisses me off. How hard is it to respond to an e-mail after stating on your website that they will get back to you within 24 hours, understanding that weekends probably don't count.

I have my serial number from the VDJ Pro program which i payed for but it will not go through and no one seems to be of any help. On top of that this forum just keeps stating and re-posting the same things. I don't expect any help but i figure i might as well complain cause i am sick and tired of not being able to use a program i payed for. It would help if you didn't have to be registered to be able to get any info or be able to do anything on this site, seeing how the problem is not being able to register.

I had worked in customer service for quite a while, and i know that no system is perfect and no company can fix every problem, but come on...i'd just like some help or a phone number that actually works so i can talk with someone who may be able to guide me through it.

Mensajes Fri 25 Nov 11 @ 6:34 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Well, since the flag under your name indicates you are here in the U.S, I'll assume you are aware it is a holiday weekend. Please be patient, I'm sure someone will answer your ticket soon.

Mensajes Fri 25 Nov 11 @ 6:50 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Kraig -

Our '24 hr ' support reply is for our online Help Center - which you did not use, we have a phone support option that you seem to have not chosen, an online chat option, and the last option an email (which isn't listed anywhere unless you go through one one of the prior options).

And to your issue, you made a purchase in June, you didn't create an account until October, and your very first post about anything is on a holiday weekend at the end of November? So, urgency must not be the issue here.

So, please; go to the Top Right section of the page and click on the 'Support/Help menu option and and submit a Help Ticket, use our chat service, or call our support line to get your issue resolved.

Mensajes Fri 25 Nov 11 @ 11:35 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
HoosierBeat wrote :
The way the customer service is set up pisses me off. How hard is it to respond to an e-mail after stating on your website that they will get back to you within 24 hours, understanding that weekends probably don't count.

I have my serial number from the VDJ Pro program which i payed for but it will not go through and no one seems to be of any help. On top of that this forum just keeps stating and re-posting the same things. I don't expect any help but i figure i might as well complain cause i am sick and tired of not being able to use a program i payed for. It would help if you didn't have to be registered to be able to get any info or be able to do anything on this site, seeing how the problem is not being able to register.

I had worked in customer service for quite a while, and i know that no system is perfect and no company can fix every problem, but come on...i'd just like some help or a phone number that actually works so i can talk with someone who may be able to guide me through it.

Its disappointing to hear that our system has failed you. We apologize for that. I have alerted one of the support team members and they will be emailing your serial number shortly.

Thanks,

Chris Anson
Support Manager
Atomix Productions
www.virtualdj.com

Mensajes Mon 28 Nov 11 @ 9:30 am
jim888Home userMember since 2013
Your serial number is attached to your profile along with both PC and Mac version installation files. You can find them here: [Link removed]

Mensajes Tue 09 Apr 13 @ 7:58 am
DO NOT post links to illegal pirate versions of the software and/or serial numbers or your account will be locked.

If you like VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.)

NOTE: Illegal versions may not work correctly and may contain bugs due to illegal modifications made to the software by the hackers who created the cracked version. They are also often out-of-date versions of the software and may also contain viruses, spyware and other malicious software. Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Illegal%20Pirate%20Version.html

Mensajes Tue 09 Apr 13 @ 8:28 am
Just my bit, if I may.

I've found both the support staff and forums really helpful, but patience clearly pays dividends. The advice I was passed was 'there are so many users signing up every day, and many more support tickets being raised', and after sending the initial email from my sign-up address with credit card dates, a couple of days later, I received my serial number again, and was away.

There is a wealth of knowledge and experience to plunder, many questions asked, and much help and advice given - from all levels, bedroom to pro. They've managed to make my controller do stuff Numark obviously supposed I wouldn't need it or want it to do..!

Anyway, welcome to the club. Its a fun place to be.

Ta
Mike

Mensajes Tue 09 Apr 13 @ 4:46 pm
91%