Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Mic don't work connected to Numark Mixtrack Pro and VDJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello.
I have problem with my mic. I connected it by Numark mixtrack pro input and it works while i am using 'mic gain' but when I broadcasting live, nobody can't hear me..
I installed ASIO4ALL drivers, and tried to fix that, but nobody on polish forums can't help me. So i am here :)

thanks for help.

Mensajes Fri 08 Jul 11 @ 8:36 am
The Mic on the MixTrack Pro is a straight pass thru to the master output of the soundcard. The audio does not route through the computer.

Mensajes Fri 08 Jul 11 @ 8:56 am
So I can't broadcast with mic connected to numark. So is there any other way to broadcast mic with VDJ to server listen2myradio.com?
Or maybe is there possible to choose mic from the computer sound card, and rest from numark's?

Mensajes Fri 08 Jul 11 @ 9:13 am
i am having the same problem ....not broadcasting but trying to make my mixtapes...all great while recording but when i play it back all the talkin isnt heard on cd...plz how do we fix this. Can i hook a logic type headphone/mic into pc n solve problem.....

Mensajes Sun 24 Jul 11 @ 8:22 pm
Nothing can be done because the mic is hardware and goes straight out of the master output of the console. It does not get routed to VirtualDJ, so it is impossible for VirtualDJ to be able to 'hear' it for recording or broadcasting.

One possible way you could record/broadcast is to connect the master output of the console to the line input of your computer's own built-in sound card (Using 2x RCA to 3.5 jack cable), then use 3rd party software to record/broadcast using this as the source.

Mensajes Mon 25 Jul 11 @ 5:02 am
I had the same issue. Here's what I did and now all works well....
Using Mixtrack Pro, an external mixer ( Alesis iMultimix8, so I can use my ipod, iphone for music or to record to as well) but you can you whatever you want and a mic.
Run the channel 1 outputs from Mixtrack Pro to inputs of external mixer. Outputs of external mixer to Mic in on Computer. In the CONFIG settings....Use ASIO4ALL sound driver and use the ASIO setting NOT the Numark setting in the driver setup. Input set to Microphone and outputs set to Single Output. I can use this setup for live DJ events as well as for internet broadcasting and the mic works and all can hear me just fine. Also a bonus to running this setup is, if you external mixer is of any quality, you will have some nice extras (echo, reverb and such) that you can make your mic sound good unlike when using the Mixtrack Mic it is very bland and dry with no effects.

Hope this helps all you guys n gals! Enjoy....

Mensajes Tue 15 Nov 11 @ 5:13 pm
DJMistaCPRO InfinityVDJ Radio TeamMember since 2009
I would say go out and buy a usb mic to be able to get it to work with VDJ to broadcast or record. That would be another work around if you really want to broadcast or record with VDJ. That would be the easiest way if you dont want to configure 3rd party software or dont have an external mixer.

Good Day
Charlie C

Mensajes Wed 16 Nov 11 @ 1:58 pm
Howdy folks...
I have this same issue with the mixtrack pro & mic, but I would like to know exactly how to connect an external mixter to my laptop, to be used with my Mixtrack Pro. I will appreciate any insight..... Thanx guys!!!!!

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 12 @ 3:32 am
I seen this and wasn't sure if i should start a new topic or not, i am getting numark idj3 and i am pretty sure that I will have the same issue with my mic when broadcasting. Someone told me to use the 3rd party broadcater only to stream then use that for my mic. But I seen on here to use a usb mic? And this somehow bypasses this issue. The mic i have now will plug into my actual controller, so I am trying to figure this out in advance if at all possible.
I also seen someone say you go from the controllers master outpput and plug directly to my laptops input. Then do I still just plug my mic into the controller like normal that way?

Mensajes Tue 13 Nov 12 @ 11:01 am
Hi.
There is written and I understand that:
"The Mic on the MixTrack Pro is a straight pass thru to the master output of the soundcard. The audio does not route through the computer."

It is the same situation on Mixtrack Platinum?
What microphone is recommended and what XLR/jack connection (reduction) should be used?

I have no sound from my MIC connected to Mixtrack Platinum at all.

Thank you
Regards
Juraj

Mensajes Wed 10 May 17 @ 9:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Wed 10 May 17 @ 11:39 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)