Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: [NEW] Daylight Skin HD - Page: 3

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

The icons are now fixed!

Unfortunately the default icons are designed for dark skins and there's no daylight version/option, so I had to borrow again - this time from your (djdad) Combat skin which has a daylight version with daylight icons.

Also changed the browser size slightly as the V7 browser tabs and font sizing buttons weren't needed for VDJ 8.

Mensajes Sat 15 Jul 17 @ 5:08 pm
groovindj wrote :
The icons are now fixed!

Unfortunately the default icons are designed for dark skins and there's no daylight version/option, so I had to borrow again - this time from your (djdad) Combat skin which has a daylight version with daylight icons.

Also changed the browser size slightly as the V7 browser tabs and font sizing buttons weren't needed for VDJ 8.

That's great! Where can I get a copy of this newly modified skin?

Mensajes Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 2:17 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@Groovin, feel free to upload your modification if finished.

Mensajes Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 3:00 pm
Well all I changed was the browser. Is it really worth an upload for such a small difference to the original?

Maybe if people can suggest more changes/updates or anything that maybe doesn't work as expected, then I can modify that too.

I did think of maybe having a "three effect" option that replaced the sampler and loops areas with FX2 and FX3.

Also maybe the sampler & loop areas (merged) could become a pads area instead, negating the need for sampler/loops dedicated controls. The hot cue buttons above the jogs could then become custom buttons.

Mensajes Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 3:04 pm
PLEASE DELETE

Mensajes Tue 18 Jul 17 @ 4:06 am
PLEASE DELETE

Mensajes Tue 18 Jul 17 @ 4:10 am
I had this skin a while back and lost it after my system crashed, I know I should have backed it up.

I cant find it anywhere in the skin section now. Would love to get this one as a day skin is well useful.

Mensajes Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 9:07 am
geckopawl wrote :
I had this skin a while back and lost it after my system crashed, I know I should have backed it up.

I cant find it anywhere in the skin section now. Would love to get this one as a day skin is well useful.

The original skin in this thread were for v7, but has color issues with v8 because it wasn't made for it
It's right here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skins.html?category=all&order=default&resolution=all&search=daylight

The v8 skin 5 posts above yours doesn't really exist as far as I know
That is an old the skin that groovindj has made a v8 version of, but he just did it to show how easy it was, so I don't think it's uploaded anywhere (yet)
If you contact him directly I'm sure he'll help you out with it, though

If you need a v8 daylight skin right now, there is a daylight option in "Controller HD by DennYo" skin
That's right here:
http://virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?search=controller+hd

And it will look something like this:

Mensajes Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 10:36 am
Why is the bottom part of the skin not white???

Mensajes Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 12:02 am
Please read the earlier posts.

Mensajes Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 7:49 am
another masterpiece

Mensajes Sat 05 Aug 17 @ 7:10 am
djdad wrote :
@Groovin, feel free to upload your modification if finished.

Now uploaded for all to share. :-)

Please anyone let me know if something does not work correctly or if you want anything adjusted.

Mensajes Sat 05 Aug 17 @ 3:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Sun 06 Aug 17 @ 1:55 am
Pretty good groovindj. Only thing I see is sampler icons are all black with no color and no visible text... Switch to default skin and colors and text are back.

Mensajes Mon 07 Aug 17 @ 2:54 am
That's one of the things fixed in the latest tweak. Unfortunately the skin download page hasn't got the latest version on yet.

There are still a few quirks with having a white skin/browser. VDJ hasn't been designed with that in mind.

Mensajes Mon 07 Aug 17 @ 4:51 pm

Mensajes Tue 08 Aug 17 @ 4:18 pm
groovindj wrote :
Please read the earlier posts.

I did and downloaded the DennYo jawn and the bottom 1/2 is still black...

Mensajes Fri 11 Aug 17 @ 8:32 am
If you download v1.2 of the skin I uploaded then you will have a white browser - but you will need to run the modified skin, and not the original DayLight skin.

Downloading and installing the 8 Mod version will not magically make the original DayLight browser white. You will need to change skins.

Mensajes Sat 12 Aug 17 @ 7:40 am
McDoc71PRO InfinityMember since 2017
Soundman69 wrote :
Reviving an old thread. DJ DAD! I really need a newer daylight skin like this. I'm still using your TCMania Bright! Cheers thanks!

I loaded up the "Bright" skin - but I cant find the damn "Config" button to change out of it ???

EDIT: Finally found it hiding along the right side of of the "sidelist"

Mensajes Mon 05 Nov 18 @ 12:51 pm
Just close VDJ then delete it from the skins folder and VDJ will force the default skin on next load.

Mensajes Mon 05 Nov 18 @ 12:59 pm
98%