Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: 4 deck control with Hercules RMX Controller?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi, I've been using Virtual Dj for a year or two, and think its great so recently upgraded to Pro, and bought a Hercules RMX Controller, it makes such a difference, not sure how I managed using a mouse :) But was wandering if it was possible to use the controller to control 4 decks, by changing the mapper. For example, by holding down Scratch and Button 3 changing the left controlls to deck 3? I've Had a look through all the mapping codes and looked through the forums here and google but cant find anything that helps.

Mensajes Thu 06 Oct 11 @ 3:34 pm

Mensajes Thu 06 Oct 11 @ 3:45 pm
Thanks a lot works perfectly :)

Mensajes Thu 06 Oct 11 @ 3:56 pm

Mensajes Thu 06 Oct 11 @ 10:30 pm
perodna comos e meten eso pa utilizar 4 eck n mappers?

Mensajes Thu 01 May 14 @ 11:31 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Mensajes Thu 01 May 14 @ 11:53 am
you need to see the huge chunk of metal in the rmx that makes it heavy... CRAZY! The rmx works wicked with the skin cds4 and if you need help mapping it I will be happy to help you..

Mensajes Tue 06 May 14 @ 11:10 pm
That chunk of metal its there for a reason....theres the story (somewhere around here )of the guy who took on a nite club gig which they had installed these HUGE Bass Bins.he had the baba brother of the RMX,a Cue mixer,see? all plastic.he could'nt figure out why his tracks were stuttering as soon as he "Dropped da Bass"..see?...it was the vibrations of the speakers making there way from the fllor to the Dj booth,and on to the little bitty Cue mixer.simple fundementals my dear watson....:P

Mensajes Wed 07 May 14 @ 4:06 am
The text:
select ? device_side 'left' ? deck 1 leftdeck ? on & deck 3 leftdeck & deck 3 select : on & deck 1 leftdeck & deck 1 select : deck 2 rightdeck ? on & deck 4 rightdeck & deck 4 select : on & deck 2 rightdeck & deck 2 select : select

Should be put in the "Action Learn" field, under Mapper, correct? If so, then it's not working for me. My PFL buttons still select 1 and 2 as normal. I'm using a Hercules RMX.

Mensajes Wed 24 Aug 16 @ 11:40 pm
Sorry for dropping here like a "hair in a soup"
but is it possible to have 2 RMX controllers connected to one PC ?

Thanks !!!

Mensajes Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 4:12 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Yes it is.

Mensajes Fri 26 Aug 16 @ 11:38 am
Pachn
there a lots of videos from it on the net but seems no one can get it to work properly.

Mensajes Fri 26 Aug 16 @ 11:58 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
What do you mean? 2 controllers and 1 PC?
Or 4 decks on a 2 deck controller?

Mensajes Fri 26 Aug 16 @ 12:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)