Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: help with low screen resolution please?!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i had been using Virtual DJ Home Free before and it was working fine even with the screen resolution being to low. now the window isn't popping up at all. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program and restarting my computer, but nothing's working. thanks in advance for helping!

Mensajes Wed 21 Dec 11 @ 5:58 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Have you tried ticking the box in config > video

Mensajes Wed 21 Dec 11 @ 6:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Set your screen resolution to the maximum (recommended) value.

Launch VirtualDJ. If a message appears.."The skin you re trying to use has higher resolution than your screen" ...Choose CANCEL.

Mensajes Wed 21 Dec 11 @ 11:08 pm
how do i choose the screen resolution to me maxium"recomended"??? cause i have the same problem it says the skin you are trying to use has higher resolution than your screen what should i do,the skin is the default skin

Mensajes Thu 22 Dec 11 @ 7:37 am
What is your screen resolution?

Mensajes Thu 22 Dec 11 @ 7:40 am

Mensajes Thu 22 Dec 11 @ 8:06 am
my max. resolution is 1336x768. the default skin's resolution is too high.

Mensajes Thu 22 Dec 11 @ 12:46 pm
got it! you have to press cancel. thanks for the help! now is there a moderator that can close this topic?

Mensajes Thu 22 Dec 11 @ 12:48 pm
msant7LE userMember since 2013
Hi guys. I just bought a Numark iDJ3 and it came with Virtual DJ LE... Its great, it's set up to look like my iDJ3. Problem is that the resolution isnt set right and it's soo blurry. I know that you have to go into config.>skins but there is no config. button on this. Please help.

Mensajes Tue 10 Sep 13 @ 3:52 pm
What's the resolution of your computer screen?

If it's larger than the skin of your LE version then you're best running VDJ in a window, not maximised.

Mensajes Tue 10 Sep 13 @ 4:44 pm
I NEED HELP FAST PLEASE!!!! I have Virtual DJ 5 Home Edition, installed Windows 10, and now when I open VDJ, it opens in FULL SCREEN size, but it's not in 'full screen'...it's actually downsized, but it takes up the ENTIRE SCREEN including start men bar and explorer area...from top to bottom, and it's in full screen mode size...but if I click on Full Screen, it makes it so huge that it only shows 1/4 of it, and I can't even click it off...I have to do ctrl+alt+delete to bring up Device Manager to turn it off, and then I have to go into the Desktop icon properties to try to fix it. It's set on Vista 2 settings right now, but I can't find any other version that even works now. I thought of restoring to factory settings but I'm afraid it will totally mess everything up! PLEASE HELP!

Mensajes Mon 04 Jan 16 @ 12:39 am
DHM DJ DIRTY DAN wrote :
I NEED HELP FAST PLEASE!!!! I have Virtual DJ 5 Home Edition, installed Windows 10, and now when I open VDJ, it opens in FULL SCREEN size

I don't think many of us will be able to help you with this.
I wouldn't even know where to get a version 5 to test it.
That version is from 2007 so it's very outdated

Only v7 and v8 are still available, and v7 is out of development.
V8 is supported on windows 10, but I'm not even sure v7 is.
v5 is definitely not supported anymore, and will probably have issues running on windows 10
So if you want to keep v5, you should probably look into downgrading to another version of windows. I would go with windows 7 for that
But I would recommend upgrading your VDJ.
Since it's the home edition that's still free.
You can download v7 and v8 home editions here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html

Mensajes Wed 06 Jan 16 @ 9:29 am
i am using virtual dj 8 from last 3 years now i have problem i can not see and read my karaoke lyrics from the screen its look like graphics are out or dis balance

Mensajes Sun 09 Apr 17 @ 5:32 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)