Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Auto Cue Scratch On Mixtrack Pro

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi All,

Has anyone managed to get this working?
What i want is to be able to perform a baby scratch while mixing and when i leg go of the platter, the second song plays from the cue point.
I use a Mixtrack Pro

I have tried the script from the VJPedia but still haven't managed to get it to work

Thanks

Mensajes Fri 27 Jan 12 @ 4:00 am
set this on the vinyl button to activate the baby scratch thing mapping when you are pressing shift (delete cue)

var 'shift' ? var 'babyscratchthing' 1 ? set 'babyscratchthing' 0 & vinyl_mode : set 'babyscratchthing' 1 : vinyl_mode 1 ? vinyl_mode 0 & set 'babyscratchthing' 0 : vinyl_mode 1

put this on the vinyl buttons led
var 'babyscratchthing' 1 ? blink : vinyl_mode 1 ? on : off

put this on the jog
var 'babyscratchthing' 1 ? device_side 'left' ? down ? deck left touchwheel_touch 1 : deck left touchwheel_touch 0 & deck right goto_cue 1 : down ? deck right touchwheel_touch 1 : deck right touchwheel_touch 0 & deck left goto_cue 1 : touchwheel_touch

****you can change goto_cue 1 to whatever cue number you want****

Mensajes Fri 27 Jan 12 @ 4:59 am
Synthetic,

You are a don at these things
I will try this out and let you know how i get on
Thanks so much for your response

Mensajes Sun 29 Jan 12 @ 8:17 am
no worries mate, actually there was a little mistake on the vinyl button, this should fix it

var 'shift' ? var 'babyscratchthing' 1 ? set 'babyscratchthing' 0 & vinyl_mode 0 : set 'babyscratchthing' 1 & vinyl_mode 1 : vinyl_mode 1 ? vinyl_mode 0 & set 'babyscratchthing' 0 : vinyl_mode 1

and where it says put this on the jog, I meant to say put it on the jog touch pad

Mensajes Sun 29 Jan 12 @ 8:33 am
Synthet1c,

Thanks a million.
One quick question, where do i find the Vynil Button on the mixtrack pro within the mapping section?
Apologies if this question appears dumb.

Everything else within the script i think i understand

Cheers

Mensajes Tue 31 Jan 12 @ 6:45 pm
don't know sorry mate, I don't have one, just go into the mapper, select "new" then press the button that changes the jog into a touchwheel so you can scratch, but for sone reason I think its at the top right of the jog.

Mensajes Tue 31 Jan 12 @ 7:10 pm
Can anyone please help me out on this as i am still unable to make this work....

Thanx

Mensajes Wed 29 Feb 12 @ 8:51 am
some things need to be discovered on your own sorry champ, but answer these and you will have your answer...

you enable "vinyl mode" because you want to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ using the jog wheels

tears, baby's, crabs and flares are different types of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ techniques in turntablism.

If you still can't get it were gonna have to wheel of fortune this up.. i will need 2 vowles and 5 consonants to move through the next round

Mensajes Wed 29 Feb 12 @ 1:10 pm
someone got it I need this Tip too PLEAAAAAAAAS HELP

Mensajes Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 11:03 pm
I have the same problen.... And I really want to do it please really. How can I get it because I did what the man seid but it didnt work

Mensajes Fri 16 Nov 12 @ 9:37 am
You will need a registered pro version of VirtualDJ, to do this.

Mensajes Fri 16 Nov 12 @ 12:59 pm
im trying to get the cue scratch to work on my ddj-sz and i have tried to put in the mapping for it with a toggle button,, but it is just doing the same as before. i want the jogg to return to my cue point after i release it.

Mensajes Tue 26 Jul 16 @ 9:56 pm

Mensajes Mon 06 Feb 17 @ 4:58 pm
[quote=talent-løs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93uQmSPJ-UM

it was this result i wanted, i can scratch with the crossfader with no troubles, i just find it funny how several diffrent technics can be applied.

and i cant get this mapping to work :

https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/A.Cue%20Scratch.html

Mensajes Tue 07 Feb 17 @ 5:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)