Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Who has the NS6 with the Black modded platters???

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Somewhere....
I saw a NS6 with black platters. Has anyone seen this post?
Does anyone KNOW if the platters will still work properly with any kind of covering or skin on them?

If anyone can find that NS6 with the black platters....

PLEASE POST IT.

Mensajes Mon 09 Apr 12 @ 4:26 pm
you just need to turn up the sensitivity for the sensor so it can pick up the static electricity from your hand through what ever is covering it. www.12Inchskins.com do jogwheel stickers, but they also have a pdf template that you can download and take to any vinyl cutter. or you could just paint them...

Mensajes Mon 09 Apr 12 @ 4:49 pm

Mensajes Mon 09 Apr 12 @ 4:58 pm
synthet1c wrote :
you just need to turn up the sensitivity for the sensor so it can pick up the static electricity from your hand through what ever is covering it. www.12Inchskins.com do jogwheel stickers, but they also have a pdf template that you can download and take to any vinyl cutter. or you could just paint them...

I did not know you could adjust the sensitivity of the platters on the NS6.
How do you do that?

I know the vci can but did not know the NS6 could.

Mensajes Tue 10 Apr 12 @ 11:39 am
http://serato.com/faq/itch/8217 wrote :

Numark NS6 platters must be calibrated everytime the unit is powered on.

It is very important to calibrate the platters on your Numark NS6 every time you turn it on. This adjusts the touch-sensitive platter circuit to the environment. Platters that haven't been calibrated can result in tracks temporarily stopping when your hand moves over the platter (not necessarily touching it) or the platters' touch being overly sensitive.

To calibrate the NS6 platters :

1. Turn the NS6 on.

2. Touch both platters in several different places.

Note : It doesn't matter whether ITCH is on or off when your calibrate.

Calibrating is quick and easy and must be done every time the NS6 is turned on.

Mensajes Tue 10 Apr 12 @ 2:00 pm
ramajamHome userMember since 2013
I know this is off-topic but I just want to know if I buy this controller and use the home edition of virtual DJ would I need to buy a license to use the controller? Virtual DJ wants $300 so I can plug a cable into my computer. Thanks.

Mensajes Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 3:07 pm
You will need to purchase a license in order to use the controller.

You can either pay $299 for Infinity of $149 for a single controller license.
The controller will not function in the Home Free version.

You can find more information about licenses on the BUY page.

Mensajes Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 3:19 pm
i put a 12inchskinz on my Denon MC3k and it messed up my scratching... it messed with the capacitive touch. Luckily i don't do much scratch on it (jogs are small) but i may take them off at some point. Problem is they look so damn nice on there!

Mensajes Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 9:14 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)