Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Tema: Music videos

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi there, its maybe already been asked but i used to download music from mixmash until its recent closure and cant find anywhere else to by videos from any ideas?

Mensajes Mon 11 Jun 12 @ 5:36 pm
www.vj-pro.com www.crooklynclan.net/dvdjbiggie Smash Vidz is now VJ Pro and they are by far the best Video company out there!

Mensajes Tue 12 Jun 12 @ 2:47 am
having the same problem myself try promoonly.co.uk but their range available for download is limited, its a shame Mixmash are gone they offered an excellent service

Mensajes Fri 15 Jun 12 @ 9:54 am
Hi DVDJBiggie,
are you sure that VJ-Pro sells videos to users in Europe ?
best regards

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 12 @ 2:13 am
youtube/vevo...i play muisic videos while doing karaoke gigs...ppl love it...been using vdj for 8 yrs 5 nites a week and still goin' strong...i love my job thx to vdj...

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 12 @ 2:21 am

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 12 @ 10:32 am
JD WASPRO InfinityMember since 2011
TDBennett wrote :
I've been using this service lately, not too bad.

http://www.vjstreet.com

How are the vids formated?

Mensajes Tue 10 Jul 12 @ 4:50 pm
mp4's,
most have clean and dirty, extended version and remixes.
they've worked very well with VDJ.

Mensajes Wed 11 Jul 12 @ 11:52 am
JD WASPRO InfinityMember since 2011
TDBennett wrote :
mp4's,
most have clean and dirty, extended version and remixes.
they've worked very well with VDJ.

Thanks been lookin at that site for awhile they have a lot of good stuff I think ill give them a try

Mensajes Sun 15 Jul 12 @ 11:20 am
Sorry for straying off topic but I can't stand people who want to to download videos for free and turn around and expect to charge a fee for playing bootlegged material.

Would you want to invest time and money into producing music only to have someone copy and sell it without paying you your royalties?
Or do you do your karaoke gigs for free for the last 8 years?

That's pretty lame man, you have no self-respect nor respect for other peoples property if your video archive is made up from whatever you can pirate off youtube & vevo.

Mensajes Sun 15 Jul 12 @ 9:51 pm
kevynknevik wrote :
youtube/vevo...i play muisic videos while doing karaoke gigs...ppl love it...been using vdj for 8 yrs 5 nites a week and still goin' strong...i love my job thx to vdj...

I also do not approve of those who download illegally Yotube and Vevo,
but I also have doubts about the legality of VjStreet !
what do you know?
Is it legal?

best regards

Mensajes Mon 16 Jul 12 @ 10:44 am
I'm confident it is legal, I've had some email correspondence with the service and anytime we've discussed what I might be doing that is considered legal/illegal, persons from BMI and ASCAP have been cc'd.

I'm presently attempting to contact BMI directly to discuss broadcasting videos via internet stream.

Mensajes Tue 17 Jul 12 @ 3:20 pm
I saw Cream Band live...wow they are Dam good.
Superb performance shown by all musicians and they played all instruments perfectly on the main stage.

Mensajes Sat 04 Aug 12 @ 11:23 am
You can pay $50 a month and download from www.My12inch.com. DJ based music and video crate.

Mensajes Wed 03 Oct 12 @ 4:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)