Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Virtual DJ not detecting soundcard

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So I'm just messing around with DJing and bought two CDJ 850s and a Xone:22 mixer, and was wondering how to set it up. When I plug the USBs from the CDJs into my laptop, and the RCAs into my mixer, when I go into the configurations and go to select my sound cards, the CDJs don't show up on the list.

Can someone please help?

Mensajes Thu 19 Jul 12 @ 8:46 pm
This will be the first step you need to do.

1. You need to get VDJ PRO in order for any EXTERNAL devices to be seen/working.

Mensajes Thu 19 Jul 12 @ 9:51 pm
No actually the first step is to install the Pioneer ASIO drivers for the CDJ-850s.

Then if he's trialling VDJ Pro, he'll have ten minutes to try stuff out.

(buying two CDJs and a Xone mixer is some pretty expensive "messing around"!)

Mensajes Fri 20 Jul 12 @ 3:59 am
I’m using “VDJ V8” I have a Numark MixTrack II controller, I have two (2) sound cards one internal, one USB. All’s been working fine until a few days ago. Now… Virtual DJ is giving me a error “soundcard not available” or it see’s the soundcard but just want configure! I’ve had the PC and controller look at by a tech-support person per hem the PC/ Controller is working as it should. All that being said Ive been told it has to be the software. Can you help PLEASE as I’ve got a gig tomorrow night

Mensajes Fri 18 Aug 17 @ 9:02 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
One of the 2 sound cards you are using in your Audio setup, is probably saying "Error" at the right side ? Which one is that.
If that is the case, does this sound card appear in the Windows->Control Panel->Sound->Playback devices ?
Post a screenshot of your audio Setup here.

Mensajes Fri 18 Aug 17 @ 11:53 pm
098695Home userMember since 2018
why my controller ddj sb2 cannot with virtual dj

Mensajes Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 3:31 pm
098695 wrote :
why my controller ddj sb2 cannot with virtual dj

http://virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjsb2/index.html

You can but you most buy a VDJ 8 Home Plus Controllerlicense for Pioneer DDJ SB 2
or the VDJ 8 pro infinity or the Monthly Subscribe VDJ 8 Pro Subscriber.

When you download the VDJ 8 Home free with this your Controller should work and testit for 10 Minutes as VDJ Pro Version je New start of the VDJ Softwware.

greetings,dirk

Mensajes Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 12:13 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)