Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Help where do I Find serial number for mixtrack pro?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

swg323Home userMember since 2012
I bought the Numark Mixtrack pro it came with serato but it does not work with it. I have the VDJ Mixtrack Pro program but it says I have to type in a serial number. Where can I find it?
Thanks in advance

Mensajes Thu 02 Aug 12 @ 11:11 pm
If VirtualDJ LE was included with it, then the serial number can be found on the sleeve of the installation CD (This is probably not the case if it came with Serato instead of VirtualDJ.)

Otherwise, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional if you wish to use it with VirtualDJ: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Using somebody else's serial number is illegal and strictly prohibited. If you like VirtualDJ, please support the software and its future development by purchasing it.

Mensajes Fri 03 Aug 12 @ 3:30 am
I purchased the Hercules DJ Console RMX2 that came with the Virtual DJ 7 LE but there was not a serial number included in the box or the on the CD sleeve. The company I purchased it from told me to contact you directly. What is the next step for me?

Mensajes Sun 11 Nov 12 @ 1:38 pm

Mensajes Sun 11 Nov 12 @ 1:53 pm
alright thanks

Mensajes Sun 11 Nov 12 @ 2:07 pm
meckisHome userMember since 2013
I bought the Numark Mixtrack it didn't came with a software so i download the VirtualDJ LE (Mixtrack) but it says i have to type in a serial number. Where can i find it?

Mensajes Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 1:53 pm
If you bought it new, then the serial number is on the disc supplied in the box. If there is no disc, then contact the retailer.

If you bought it used, the original owner probably registered the software, so the only way for you to use it is to buy the full VDJ Pro.

Mensajes Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 2:21 pm
i have a numark mixtrack 2 i have lost my vdj le cd and the other day computer crashed now i need to get back the software and the serial number which will work for my mixtrack 2

Mensajes Thu 08 Jan 15 @ 1:33 pm
i have a numark mixtrack pro 2, but i lost my serie number for it so i can't download anything on my virtual dj on pc... how can i fix that?

Mensajes Sat 09 May 15 @ 6:27 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Contact Numark, only they can issue you a LE licence.

Mensajes Sun 10 May 15 @ 1:50 am
I PURCHASED A MIXTRACK2 ONLINE, IT HAS NO SERIAL NUMBER TO IT. HOW CAN I GET A SERIAL NUMBER AND USE THE UNIT?

Mensajes Sat 06 Feb 16 @ 9:45 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Mensajes Mon 08 Feb 16 @ 2:26 pm
I BOUGHT A virtual dj le and it said to enter a serial code but there was no cd or anything in the box. please help me.

Mensajes Sun 25 Dec 16 @ 3:05 pm
You can't buy Virtual DJ LE. It's free software that comes bundled with controllers.

Did you buy a controller? Is that what you mean? If you bought it new then everything required should be in the box.

If you bought it used (second hand) then the previous owner has probably registered VDJ LE - meaning you cannot use it. You will have to buy your own license.

Mensajes Sun 25 Dec 16 @ 3:23 pm
I lost a cd for gemini G2v so l need a serial number for virtual led 7 plzzz

Mensajes Fri 14 Sep 18 @ 6:10 am

Mensajes Fri 14 Sep 18 @ 6:54 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)