Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Stanton DJC.4 (code 52 problem)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

TheTurkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi I just got my djc4 finally and I cannot seem to get it to control anything at all, I was previously using a hercules rmx and had no problems with it.

When I go into my start menu and select Printers and Devices to check what is up I find a message in the properties folder for the c4 stating under the STANTON DJC-4 WDM MIDI Device: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

So I tried reinstalling the drivers the cd provided me also I looked up to see if anyone else was getting this issue and couldnt find anything... I was also about to use a program called SlimDrivers DriverUpdate to update my drivers then it wants me to pay money lol so I am stuck if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it!

Mensajes Thu 29 Nov 12 @ 8:41 pm
TheTurkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I guess im screwed lol

Mensajes Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 1:21 am
yloreHome userMember since 2013
I have djc.4

Mensajes Sun 21 Jul 13 @ 12:39 pm
yloreHome userMember since 2013
I need the serial code

Mensajes Sun 21 Jul 13 @ 12:42 pm
If you bought it new, the serial number of the supplied VDJ LE is usually found on the CD sleeve.

If you bought it used and the VDJ disc was not included, then the previous owner has probably already registered the software.

In that case the only way for you to use it with VDJ is to buy the full VDJ Pro version.

Mensajes Sun 21 Jul 13 @ 3:42 pm
i HAVE SERIAL NUMBER WHEN BOUGHT THE DJC4 BUT IT DOESN'T WORK. HELP PLEASE

Mensajes Thu 05 Oct 17 @ 10:17 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)