Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Create a Compatible Songs Filter? - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello Everyone,

Since I updated my computer, when I installed VDJ, the compatible songs filter no longer exist.

I reviewed Wiki and I don't see any examples that resembles what I'm looking for. Can someone provide me the filter formula for compatible songs?

Thanks in advance. FLeX

Mensajes Sat 02 Feb 13 @ 1:30 am
What do you mean by compatible songs?

Keith

Mensajes Sat 02 Feb 13 @ 1:32 am
Hello Keith,

There was a 'compatible songs' filter folder that was part of VDJ. When I updated the computer, this folder no longer exist and I don't know what operators were use to make this filter work.

The folder provided a quick reference to compatable songs by key and bpm. I hope I'm explaining it correctly. Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Sat 02 Feb 13 @ 1:56 am
Ah OK, it's still early in the morning here and I'm a bit dozy :)

This will be the one you're looking for.

bpmdiff<=4 and keydiff=0

Keith

Mensajes Sat 02 Feb 13 @ 2:10 am
Thank you Keith, It works...especially since it is early on your side. I'm prepping for my gig tonight. Have an outstanding weekend.

Mensajes Sat 02 Feb 13 @ 2:18 am
Cheers - you too!

Keith

Mensajes Sat 02 Feb 13 @ 3:31 am
Is there a way to write that filter so it includes tracks with half of the bpm value +/- 4 bpm, and double the bpm value +/- 4 bpm? Hope you get what I am trying to say.

Mensajes Sat 02 Feb 13 @ 8:03 pm
bpmdiff<=4 & bpmdiff>=4

This will calculate tracks in your library within 4bpm either way of the current (active) deck.

Keith

Mensajes Sun 03 Feb 13 @ 9:56 am
hey guys im new here but on the compatible songs topic where do i enter that code?

Mensajes Fri 08 Mar 13 @ 1:51 pm
got it thanx

Mensajes Fri 08 Mar 13 @ 1:56 pm
so can somone show me step by step how to make a compatible folder cause i tried that code with making a new folder i got a syntax error

Mensajes Thu 08 May 14 @ 2:43 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
reason for sytnax error is often a typo...
how is your action exactly written..?

Mensajes Thu 08 May 14 @ 3:11 pm
Could I have only "Compatible Videos"? Is there any other filter? Or I must create the Filter Folder in my "videos" folder?

Mensajes Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 5:24 am
Nikos_cfu wrote :
Could I have only "Compatible Videos"? Is there any other filter? Or I must create the Filter Folder in my "videos" folder?

Look that this goes,can not test it ,but i dont have videos on my Notebook :

Make a Filterfolder with this :

Name:
Compatible Videos

Filter:
type= videobpmdiff<=4 and keydiff=0

greatings,Dirk

Mensajes Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 2:39 am
i have tried creating a new filter using bpmdiff<=4 & bpmdiff>=4 tho i'm not sure if i'm doing it right as i'm not getting compatible songs, could you please give a step by step run down on this? thanks... DOZA

Mensajes Sat 02 May 15 @ 11:33 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
if you are using V8 ...
try : Bpm Difference <4 and Key Difference <4 and exists = 1

Mensajes Sun 03 May 15 @ 3:35 am
You also have to select database. :)

Mensajes Fri 02 Oct 15 @ 9:27 am
No matter what I do it will not let me create a filter folder by bpm' I followed all the advice given on here and it doesn't work.. Eg creating a folder with songs from 90 - 95 bpm etc.. I'm on vdj8 please help

Mensajes Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 12:39 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
It looks like the VDJ addon My Library would make you happy.

http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?category=other

Once installed it appears as My Library in the left hand side explorer window of VDJ8.
Left click and it expands to show the categories.

It's a nice piece of work by the DJ-In-Norway.

You can use this addon as a kind of guide to help you construct filter folders of your own.
Also you can edit the categories to suit your needs.
if you do wish to edit, or learn about filter folders you go to My Documents/VirtualDJ/Folders/My Library.subfolders and use notepad to achieve your objective.

Mensajes Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 1:27 pm
Why remove it though? it was an awesome function in 7 ???

Mensajes Tue 19 Jan 16 @ 1:11 am
74%