Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Virtual Dj With Numark Mix Track Pro 2 - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey Ladies and Gents

I'm having a issue with getting my Mix Track Pro 2 to work with Vitural DJ Pro (Full) Ive configured it how It was show to do, yet it still doesnt work with my Mixtrack Pro 2, Question im asking how do I get it working and is vitural Dj Work with Mixtrack Pro 2, NOT Mixtrack Pro 1. Many thanks

Z, Bredin

Mensajes Thu 28 Feb 13 @ 12:33 pm
The Mixtrack Pro 2 is a brand new product, so at this stage there's no mapping supplied with VDJ.

However, if you check the MTP2 product page on the Numark web site, there's a VDJ mapping available to download.

Mensajes Thu 28 Feb 13 @ 1:02 pm
migue30Home userMember since 2011
i have the same midi controller numark mix track pro 2 and just i can get mappings for traktor but i need for virtual dj the version i have is virtual dj 7 pro
and i need to record a mix or the mixes i can need for that
some help for this please
i asked in westend dj in the shop i´ve bought and them said i can make running with virtual dj 7 pro
but the question is how can i do this thank you

Mensajes Fri 12 Apr 13 @ 6:47 am
Read my previous message! The mapping is on the Numark web site.

If you're using VDJ Pro you should register your serial number here, so that you can download updates, mappings, plugins, etc.

Mensajes Fri 12 Apr 13 @ 6:56 am
vmdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thanks for the note groovindj. We have been looking at purchasing this controller and I wanted to make sure there was mapping available before purchasing.

Thanks!!

Mensajes Wed 08 May 13 @ 5:45 pm

Mensajes Fri 24 May 13 @ 1:12 am
Can you download the mappings for the numark mixtrack pro on the virtual dj home software.

Mensajes Fri 24 May 13 @ 7:41 am
VDJ Home doesn't support controllers.

Mensajes Fri 24 May 13 @ 8:23 am
I just purchased the new MixTrack Pro2, and I assumed that VDJ would support the Pro2 because it supports the regular Mixtrack and the first Pro. So I don't understand why VDJ doesn't support Mixtrack Pro2. I feel stupid because I bought it, and I hate Serato, it is so confusing. If VDJ is going to support the Pro2 then why is it taking so long, and when is it going to happen?

Mensajes Mon 05 Aug 13 @ 6:57 pm
Mixtrack pro 2 is supported in VDJ. You just need to have VDJ Pro. You can use your discount from the first mixtrack you already have registered on your account, and upgrade.

Mensajes Mon 05 Aug 13 @ 7:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
As above the Numark Mixtrack Pro II is natively supported with the latest Pro Full version . http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ%20Controllers.html

the LE version of VirtualDJ that came bundled with your old Mixtrack will only work with that unit and no other. You will need to upgrade your LE version at a discount http://www.virtualdj.com/products/oem.html . Yu can test your controller with VirtualDJ Home Free version http://www.virtualdj.com/download/free.html prior upgrading. Home Free version will work with your controller for multiple 10min sessions.

Mensajes Tue 06 Aug 13 @ 7:53 am
map929PRO InfinityMember since 2013
I just bought a Numark Mixtrack Pro 2 controller and it came with Serato which I totally dislike. The Virtual DJ Home Free edition that I have will not work with the controller I bought. It says I need the PRO version. will VirtualDJ Pro Basic work or do I need the VirtualDJ Pro FULL?

Mensajes Fri 18 Oct 13 @ 10:42 pm

Mensajes Sat 19 Oct 13 @ 11:03 am
Hello, I have Numark Mixtrack and I saw that I can download extra effects and I was wondering how I insert them into my software. I am just getting started and was wondering if you guys could help me.
Thanks.

Mensajes Mon 21 Oct 13 @ 6:33 pm
xNS5xLE userMember since 2012
How much is the upgrade from LE to Pro?

Mensajes Thu 24 Oct 13 @ 12:54 pm

Mensajes Thu 24 Oct 13 @ 1:06 pm
xNS5xLE userMember since 2012
I am ordering the Mixtrack Quad (retail price~ $399.99) do you think you could tell me the upgrade from le to pro?

Mensajes Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 7:12 am
I Connot Download A Skin of Numark Mixtrack Pro 2... Can U Pass The Website..Thaks

Mensajes Sun 27 Oct 13 @ 9:56 am

Mensajes Sun 27 Oct 13 @ 11:49 am
37%