Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Numark IDJ3

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I purchased a Numark IDJ3 from this kid, it brought a cable but i didnt know i needed a CD. He hasn't replied to my messaged about it. I thought i connect the IDJ3 to my computer and open up virtual dj home free and i could dj. What do i need to do to get to mixing with my numark? Do i download a software or do i have to buy virtual dj pro so it could be Usable with my IDJ3? PLEASE REPLY.

Mensajes Mon 20 May 13 @ 12:42 pm
If you didn't get the CD or the serial number has already been registered, you will need VirtualDJ Pro Full to use the controller.

It will only work with home free for 10 minutes at a time.

Keith

Mensajes Mon 20 May 13 @ 12:47 pm
When I use HOME FREE it doesnt work with my controller. What are the settings needed for it?

Mensajes Mon 20 May 13 @ 12:50 pm
If I dowload Virtual DJ 7.4 Will it automatically work with my numark? what are the settings needed?

Mensajes Mon 20 May 13 @ 1:00 pm
The latest Home FREE will work for 10 minutes at a time as a trial of the full VirtualDJ Professional. You can download the latest VirtualDJ Home FREE from: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/free.html

DO NOT download the software illegally. Illegal versions will probably not work and may be infected with viruses and malware. They are also usually out-of-date versions with bugs. If you like VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

NOTE: You may be able to retrieve the serial for VirtualDJ LE by contacting the manufacturer Numark support: http://www.numark.com - However, if the previous owner has already registered it, you will not be able to do so. Once registered, serial numbers are not transferable and you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Pro. The seller should have made you aware of this at the time.

Mensajes Mon 20 May 13 @ 1:57 pm
Hola Como están??? instale el virtual dj 8 y tengo un controlador Numark idj3 y no puedo usarlo, no tengo el cd puesto que lo compre usado, quien puede ayudarmeeeeeeee

Mensajes Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 2:07 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

Mensajes Thu 18 Dec 14 @ 12:01 pm
Hola Como están??? instale el virtual dj 8 y tengo un controlador Numark idj3 y no puedo usarlo, no tengo el cd puesto que lo compre usado, quien puede ayudarmeeeeeeee

Hello. I know many languages, i think i can help him.
Hola! Lo sentimos , este foro es para sólo los mensajes en inglés.

Por favor, publique o bien su mensaje de nuevo en Inglés o utilizar el foro lenguaje apropiado ( donde esté disponible) para publicar en su propio idioma .

Estos otros foros de lenguaje se pueden encontrar en la parte inferior de la lista principal tema del foro .

Mensajes Thu 21 May 15 @ 2:50 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topics list

Mensajes Thu 21 May 15 @ 3:29 pm
TENGO EXACTAMENTE EL MISMO PROBLEMA Y YA COMPRE EL PRO!!!!

Mensajes Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 11:51 am
I think we can move on with this, and it seems to be a magnet for various languages, other than English.

LOCKED BY AMAHM

Mensajes Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 2:21 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)