Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: issues with pioneer xdj r1 - Page: 2

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

@DJdad (and others i see here with the same question) your VDJ license is on the bottom of your controller... took me a while to figure that one out ;-D

Could be someone posted this already..sorry about that.. newbee on the forum ;-)

Mensajes Tue 29 Apr 14 @ 1:47 pm
djdad wrote :
george kush wrote :
I just got my xdj r1 and I can't find the way to get my free vdj limited edition anywhere. Perha[s I am just and idiot, but even then so, pleas help me out.

Most of the times, the serial of the VirtualDJ LE version (keycode) is on the sleeve of the CD. Please contact Support in case you re still having issues.. http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

@DJdad (and others i see here with the same question) your VDJ license is on the bottom of your controller... took me a while to figure that one out ;-D

Could be someone posted this already..sorry about that.. newbee on the forum ;-)

Mensajes Tue 29 Apr 14 @ 1:50 pm
Pfff Better say it twice then... sorry... missing the delete button here ;-))

Mensajes Tue 29 Apr 14 @ 1:51 pm
Hi! I have just bought my xdj-r1 pioneer, and installed the virtual dj le.. but when I turn my xdj-r1 on, the virtual dj stops working and closes... why is that?

Mensajes Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 8:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No message ? No error ? What is your Operating system ?

Mensajes Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 1:10 am
hi
i rented a xdj-r1 and it has the serial number but i din't get the cd with it. so how or where can i download the virtual dj LE?

Mensajes Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 7:39 pm
"Rented" ? If its rented, then you dont own the controller or the software.

If the serial you have is the keycode/serial of VirtualDJ LE, you can register that to your Account .. http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the LE version installer from the same page.

but if the serial is actually the serial of the unit, then it wont provide you any LE version software.

Mensajes Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 10:33 pm
djdad wrote :
you can register that to your Account

....as long as nobody else has already done so.

Mensajes Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 2:33 pm
If the hardware is rented then you should not register it because it does not belong to you. The owner who rented it to you may have already registered it to their own account anyway. Also, the End User License Agreement (EULA) of VirtualDJ also does not allow the software to be rented which is probably why they did not provide you with the installation CD. Your rental agreement is probably for the hardware only intended for you to use with CD's and/or USB media and it's up to you to provide your own suitable software yourself if you wish to use it with a computer.

Mensajes Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 5:22 am
VDJ LE Key can be found on the bottom of the unit itself hope this helps

Mensajes Sat 21 Feb 15 @ 7:48 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
7 months later I don't think it will.

Mensajes Sat 21 Feb 15 @ 10:05 pm
svsqz2PRO (OEM)Member since 2015
I just received my xdj r1 and I hooked it up to my pc in the time being I purchase another laptop I followed the steps of installment but keep getting a message after 10m to purchase a analogue mixer license can someone help me please

Mensajes Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 2:57 pm
Can someone help me I hook my xdj-r1 up to my pc it only lets me play 10m asking me for an analog mixer license

Mensajes Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 4:00 pm

Mensajes Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 4:16 pm
Hi

I am using VJ8 LE for the XDJR1, home plus version. The only issue I have is that I am unable to track search using the buttons on the R1, it is mapped to a loop function which is fine but I would like to revert back to the beginning of the track using the track search rather than the cue button, habit I suppose!

Any help is welcome!

Thanks

Jonny

Mensajes Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 6:54 am
seanPRO SubscriberMember since 2015
Hi there guys.
I have a XDJ-R1 but I cannot get the gain control to work with the hardware. I can adjust the gain on my mac book but it's not responding with the computer when I manually adjust. Any ideas?

Mensajes Wed 11 May 16 @ 7:07 am
I used to rent the XDJ-r1 till i found out that it is useless for me without the software. Now my friend has the same gig but he lost the CD, so is it useless for me since we don't have the cd for the VDJ LE? What if someone who bought the XDJ-r1 wants to use it for 2 laptops? Do they need to buy the LE version again for the second laptop? I do have the VDJ pro version but it doesn't work with XDJ-r1, BUT recently i read it somewhere where they mention that it does work now with the new update. Sooooo ANYONE with any help???? They did mention Virtual DJ pro FULL, so is that mean it is not the same as mine? Why can't a pro version work with Pioneer gigs? There is a reason why it's called a pro and cost 300$. I'm breaking my head over this. Feel like just buying a NEW r1 but it's stupid. Please someone help.

Mensajes Wed 07 Dec 16 @ 5:37 pm
rajaperi wrote :
I do have the VDJ pro version

Well that's all right then, because the XDJ-R1 is natively supported in VDJ 8 (which you can see by checking the 'supported controllers' page of the VDJ wiki).

Of course you will need to register the Pro version to your account here, as it's currently showing you as a Home user (no license).

Mensajes Wed 07 Dec 16 @ 5:56 pm
First of all, if what you said is true that Pro version will work with R1, then THANK YOU VERY MUCH. However, i'm not a pro in registering or knowing "supported controller" page. So, please explain that in more details so i can actually make this dam controller to work with pro. Thank you advance.

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 16 @ 4:03 pm
If you have a pro license, then you need to sign in with your login details, because it currently says that you are a home user, so you are not logged in. If you have a legitimate license then the controller will work fine as soon as you log in and connect it.

The list of supported controllers is here

https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ7%20Controllers.html

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 16 @ 4:29 pm
83%