Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: issues with pioneer xdj r1 - Page: 3

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So, let me get this right. If i have the pro infinity version and the r1 controller, it will just work together? So i won't be needing any CDs from R1??? Because we have NO CDs neither from R1 controller or Virtual DJ LE. I don't mind getting a pro infinity version, as long as it will simply connect when i choose XDJ-R1 as the mode. All i want is to use full function of the controllers while i use the laptop just to choose the music, like Ex: scratch, play, pause, cue, mixer controllers…So, if you guys say yes it will work, then it will be my Christmas gift to myself. Hope to hear a positive answer. Thanks

Mensajes Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 3:27 pm
Yes it is natively mapped. so when you connect it, it should recognise it. Before you do so, make sure you have the latest version of VDJ installed. Then connect the unit, update the firmware for the units here.... https://www.pioneerdj.com/en/support/software/xdj-r1/#firmware-update and then update the drivers here ... https://www.pioneerdj.com/en/support/software/xdj-r1/#drivers

The unit should work for ten minutes at a time without a pro license to try it out. You will have to restart VDJ after each ten minutes. You can also just buy a controller license to get the pro license, it would only allow you to use this controller though, not another one in the future. I assume you have bought this second hand and thats why you dont have the bundled VDJ LE.

The manual is here... http://www.virtualdj.com/documents/Pioneer%20XDJ-R1%20-%20VirtualDJ%208%20Operation%20Guide.pdf

Mensajes Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 3:57 pm
Yes, it is second hand. i love everything about this product so i got, only to find out that it needs specific version of VDJ. I will see if i can get myself the VDJ Pro Infinity and if everything works, then i can advance my passion for DJing. You were saying about updating firmware and driver, you were talking about updating it on my mac right? Because updating firmware not always the same for every product so that is why i'm asking.

Mensajes Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 4:14 pm
No sorry, I was referring to windows, not mac. I dont think Mac needs it.

If by "specific version" you mean a paid version, then every controller requires that.

Mensajes Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 4:31 pm
Andy7689 wrote :
You can also just buy a controller license to get the pro license

No - a Controller license is not a Pro license, and there's no upgrade route (discount) from one to the other.

Controller licenses are for home use only, and for one controller only. Best buy a Pro license and be done with it. :-)

Mensajes Mon 19 Dec 16 @ 5:59 pm
I meant to put "full" rather than "pro", i followed it up by saying it would only allow him to use that controller. Jeez, do you just police the forum for spelling mistakes and syntax errors. I am pretty sure everyone knew what I meant, including him and you.

Mensajes Mon 19 Dec 16 @ 6:12 pm
When someone is answering a question on a forum and there's only text to go by, it's essential to word things properly and make sure the info is accurate so that the person asking can understand - and all the people who may read the message in the future can understand too.

It's like if you bought a book so you could learn something, and the info in that book was wrong, or ambiguous, you wouldn't learn.

Don't take it personally. I'm not following people around, waiting for them to make the slightest error in their posts. It's just better to be as clear as possible.

Mensajes Mon 19 Dec 16 @ 6:26 pm
user9977428 wrote :
Hi there guys.
I have a XDJ-R1 but I cannot get the gain control to work with the hardware. I can adjust the gain on my mac book but it's not responding with the computer when I manually adjust. Any ideas?

I had the exact same problem with Windows 10 with the XDJ-R1.

My solution : Make sure the Mixer Mode is set to PC-MODE instead of XDJ-R1 mode.
Hold the Info/Utilty button on the Controller:

Press the [INFO(UTILITY)] button longer than 1 second.
― The [UTILITY] view is displayed on the screen of XDJ-R1. Browse to Mixer-Mode en select 'PC-Mode'

Mensajes Wed 28 Jun 17 @ 9:27 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)