Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Controller not responding.. please help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi everyone,

How is everyone doing? I am having trouble figuring out what is going on and was hoping all of you smart people can help me out :) First off, I am using a laptop that is running windows 8. I don't know if that is the issue but here is where I am stuck. Everything was working fine up until a windows update came out. I tried to do a set and nothing from the controller is responding (I am using the DJ4 set by the way) only the deck changing button works. but if i go into the program and manually press the play button in there music plays and everything, I just cant get the controller to work. I have uninstalled and installed the program and driver numerous times, both from the installation CD and online. So what is the problem here? Any help would be much appreciated.. thank you

Mensajes Mon 02 Dec 13 @ 12:28 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Undo the windows update, test the controller, install windows updates one at a time, test the controller every time, when it stops working you will have found the cause and then the techs will have an idea how it can be fixed.

Mensajes Tue 03 Dec 13 @ 6:50 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005

Mensajes Tue 03 Dec 13 @ 7:52 am
After installing the recent update from virtual DJ for virtual DJ 8 my controller stopped responding. Music will play from the computer software itself. But the play, pause buttons, etc do not work.

Hopefully there is an easy fix.

Mensajes Sat 18 Aug 18 @ 9:39 pm
Please refrain from digging up threads over a year old (#2 in the forum rules).

It would be a lot more helpful if you told us what controller you're using.

Are you sure this was caused by the update? Did you revert to an earlier build to check?

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 7:51 am
Please start a new thread, as this thread is quite old, thank you.

Locked by AMAHM

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 18 @ 8:28 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)