Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Karaoke Singers List

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

When you change the order of the songs & singers in the karaoke list, it does not keep the name of the singer on the song you are moving. I am really bummed I was hoping to use this at my gig this evening. But I always am moving the order of singers around to keep a fair rotation. Hope this gets corrected soon.

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 11:38 am
yep confirmed here as well, move a track and the singers names are lost

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 4:46 pm
Will report it - thanks gents

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 4:48 pm
Also when the karaoke track is loaded in the deck it needs to be played in it's entirety (or played and jumped along to the end) for the next track to be loaded.

This is an issue if you have a singer who doesn't show up and want to skip to the next on the list (happens quite alot in karaoke nights!).

The above situation is true if you set the karaoke running and it is set to play the background music whilst waiting.

Personally I would probably just use the karaoke list in the same way as the wait list rather than automated though.

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 5:20 pm
I would rather have to hit a button and have the track load vs the auto load as well. You are right sometimes people have left or change their minds.

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 5:36 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Likewise, I'm not interested in automated loading and playing of tracks for karaoke. The main thing I'd like it to do would be to look at the next track in the list, and put a "next singer" message in the corner of the screen on the track currently playing.

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 5:39 pm
I would like a box to pop up when you drag a song into the karaoke area, having to hit that button and then type is an extra pointless thing to do.

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 5:52 pm
cmlugoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I feel the same as many of the people above.

1. Needs a play next karaoke song button. The button on 7 was perfect.

2. When you drop in a track to the list, go to the pop up window for singers name.

3. is there a way to add the option or is it possible unpin the Karaoke list. I run a hybrid karaoke/Video DJ show. I like to see both the karaoke list and the Automix/Playlist at the same time as I am constantly making changes to both through out my shows.

4. Fix the singers name not moving. again making constant changes during ashow

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 7:41 pm
Soon as this issue is fixed I will be ready to try VDJ8 at a live karaoke gig.

Mensajes Fri 16 May 14 @ 12:14 pm
I like the ideal of when you drag a karaoke song to the right and you drop it. A box pops up and ask you for singers name. This would be the easiest way for us to input the singers name. Also need to fix the deleting of singers name if you move up or down the list. Other than this I have use the karaoke version for VDJ8 for 2 weekends now no other problems no crashes no lockups everything seems to run okay. I run a very simple set up nothing fancy. I run at our rmx controller I5 Dell laptop and only 8 gigs of RAM. Seems to run perfect.

Mensajes Fri 23 May 14 @ 11:25 am
OK looks like the initial cause for this thread has been resolved. You can now drag and change the order or songs without losing the singer. YAY! Thanks guys.

Unfortunately you still have to click the little symbol to initially enter the singer's name. It is still not automatic.
But again thanks for fixing the singer order!

Mensajes Mon 26 May 14 @ 9:34 am
I have requested a pop up windows when you load a karaoke track to the karaoke list.

Probably not a priority as they will want to fix bugs first - but it has been noted. 😉

Mensajes Mon 26 May 14 @ 10:04 am
nice to have the pop up singer box on the 'to do' list , and glad to see this minor bug has been sorted, not had chance to test it myself yet as i have been away , but will do.

Mensajes Tue 27 May 14 @ 9:26 am
Is there any way to send out the singers names to the monitor output?
i.e. Up next: John K Singing: Happy and then maybe a list of whos lined up after that for 3 or 4 more singers.
Also I love the Slide show feature...awesome for sponsors, instructions, company logos, my own info, etc.

Mensajes Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 10:27 pm
Use the Karaoke Automix..
So it plays songs between singers.. and the video display can be configured to show what you want it to say:

#POSITION: #SINGER - #TITLE by #ARTIST
#POSITION: #SINGER - #ARTIST - #TITLE
#POSITION. #SINGER singing #TITLE by #ARTIST
#POSITION. #TITLE sung by #SINGER
#POSITION: #SINGER

It also shows a show the next X number of singers in list on screen .

BTW....

I use a video placeholder file with name on it to keep order in karaoke list.
So never plays it but the order of singers is always available easily
Something that is useless otherwise to hold a singer name
ie : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpEaa2P7qZI

Mensajes Fri 24 Feb 17 @ 3:40 pm
Is there away to make the list show at the bottom of the screen while a someone is already singing? I am only able to have the singers list pop up when a karaoke track is not playing or if I do put it up, I lose the karaoke on the screen. I would like to have the singers listed on the bottom of the screen all the time. is this possible? TIA!

Mensajes Sat 24 Mar 18 @ 6:07 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)