Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Video - Wishes and new features - Page: 3

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

When do we have Audio Linked FX ???

Mensajes Mon 11 May 15 @ 2:32 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The capability already exists, and there are actually a few already in the download section.

Mensajes Mon 11 May 15 @ 3:21 pm
paulettecerra wrote :
Hey guys.. is it possible you could add a feature to change the display that could effect whatever skin your using to change for daylight ????

OMG YES PLEASE!

Mensajes Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 2:16 pm
It would be great to have an updgrade to the text feature that is more like clip bank or the sampler - allowing you to store frequently used text and click on the one you need. There was a plug in for previous versions called Strip-Club that did this. Imagine you are at a night club and you have a different drink special or promo every 20 minutes. IT would be very handy to pre-programm all of your text for the night.

Thanks!

Mensajes Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 2:19 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Actually you can do that now if you take a little time to make your own vids, you'll get more of an impact if you make your text files in a video editor where you can give your text movement and colour or just use something simple as a scroller effect.

Remember to always use a black background (it could be any colour if you wanted) as this will be more convenient for you when setting up in the video sampler... make your text video, probably a 640 x 360 file size will be good enough.

Now go to video sampler > make new folder, call it "text fly ins" or whatever > Drag and drop your first file into the top left square > press control or shift on your key pad, place your cursor on the square and click left or right mouse button > select sample editor > top right transparency control knob set at 12 o clock, in a short while you will see the background turn a chequered board effect, this means the background (black) is now transparent >

Settings...

Mode = loop

Loop = flat

Track = video ( unclick audio and only video should have blue background on button)

Fill in your sample details and press the save button (bottom right of time line)

If you need any other help just post on here or contact me by pm.

Mensajes Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 3:56 pm
I video mix with my up faders and keep them up half way (50% volume) as my norm level. I would like to know if there is a command where where at 50% upfader volume the video could be at 100% brightness. Thanks

Mensajes Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 2:36 pm
You would have to disable the videoVolumeLink option, which would then give 100% brightness regardless of the fader position.

Mensajes Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 5:39 pm
kjawayPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I use VDJ8 for karaoke and the side list that holds the singers isn't big enough. You can only queue up 18 singers in it. I have some shows where I need to queue up over 25 singers. Right now I'm putting the overflow on notepad. Is there a way to get some kind of scrolling feature in that box (side list for singers)?

Mensajes Tue 21 Jul 15 @ 7:51 pm
Would it be possible to add the ability to use random transitions in the actual transition selection area? Right now, it can only be enabled by going into CONFIG. I'd like to have the ability to select it using an encoder as I do the other transitions.

Mensajes Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 3:53 pm
You can map a button (MIDI/Custom) to:

setting 'videoRandomTransition'

Which will toggle the option on/off. You can also map a button to:

video_transition_select 'random'

Which will perform a one-time random selection.

You can't add 'random' to the list of available transitions in the selection area - when the transition is chosen it is 'selected' so appears in the selection box (it's a huge benefit because you can see what was chosen), so just having 'random' in there wouldn't work.

Mensajes Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 4:19 pm
Thanks.

Mensajes Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 4:20 pm
SBDJ wrote :
You would have to disable the videoVolumeLink option, which would then give 100% brightness regardless of the fader position.

thanks!!

Mensajes Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 7:39 pm
Display on External Monitor of current Automix song info, and next upcoming songs

I posted this on "Scripts you'd like to see forum" but then I thought this might
be implemented only at a program level so, not knowing who monitors which
forums, I am posting it here also. Maybe other DJ's could chime in and give their
opinions of the usefulness of this feature.

Professional dancers like to know:
1) What is currently playing;
2) What is coming up next,
3) Information about the songs.

Besides Title and Artist, dancers (especially professional competition dancers)
like to know genre, BPM, and other information the DJ may deem important.
The Option of displaying an additional NOTES field would handle all of this ...
example:

Currently Playing: Billie Jean - Michael Jackson - 118bpm - Contemporary West Coast Swing
Coming Up: Cool Cat {EXP mix} - 116bpm Foxtrot/West Coast Swing
Coming Up: Conga Jam - Dura [Dj Good Sho] 184bpm Salsa

... you get the idea.

Mensajes Sat 10 Oct 15 @ 5:10 pm
ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
+1 on all of the above requests in the post

Mensajes Sun 11 Oct 15 @ 10:46 am
Hi. What I would like to see in the Karaoke section are these few improvements please.
1. In the karaoke mix there should be a Transpose feature to write next to the song like -1 -2or +1 +2 so that when you play the song it will automatically transpose the song to that value.
2. That you can save the list in the Karaoke section with the transposition so when you Re load the list you don't have to Re write the transposition again.
3. Same thing for the tempo if possible.
Thank you for taking time to read my suggestions
Tony.

Mensajes Sat 17 Oct 15 @ 7:18 am
Please add the virtual zoom option on the camera video plug in, I used this a lot in vdj 7 with the microsoft studio camera for the bands on stage, not we cant change the zoom and the camera its kind of useless.

Mensajes Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 4:20 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Currently I am using timecode with an external mixer. I have the video crossfader unlinked and auto set to yes. The audio crossfader is disabled and the video volume link set to no. This allows my music videos to transition automatically when I am mixing. The issue is when I am searching or cueing the next track. Is there a way I can delay when the transition starts? Or, should I disable the crossfadeauto when cuing then turn it back on? The later would be a pain.

Mensajes Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 12:14 pm
I would like to see a microphone button on the browser with the option of when it's clicked in the on position it will automatically turn on the record function, and when the microphone button is clicked to off it will pause the record function. This would be a "skimmer" for just recording the breaks or interview portions of your show, for air-checks.

Thank you.

Mensajes Tue 22 Mar 16 @ 10:48 pm
I'm not sure how that is a video request? ;)

There is already a record on/off button in the GUI which allows you to record the mic to a sample, to record the master to a sample or record the master to a file, so I'm not sure what you're asking that is different from this?

Recording the mic straight into the sampler would seem to be perfect for this.

Mensajes Wed 23 Mar 16 @ 9:36 am
Any scope for a scrolling 'ticker' for text at the foot of the video screen - similar to what the news channels use for headlines etc.

Also any scope for animated logo file (GIF)?

This maybe already possible through transitions, but haven't found a way as yet - can a song be faded in during beat mixing with just the audio not the video? The video of the first track should remain at 100% even if the audio level drops to beat mix and the second track video would only cut in when track 1 fader goes to zero. This is try and avoid 2 video clip overlays during beat mixing (only the audio).

Mensajes Wed 23 Mar 16 @ 11:31 am
28%