Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Effects - Wishes & new features - Page: 9

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
The beauty with VDJ is the ability to add numerous effects in its browser. Finding what you want quickly takes some long gazing. It will help to identify them faster for use if we have the Option to arrange the drop down audio effects in alphabetical order.

Mensajes Sat 29 Oct 16 @ 1:58 am
I would like to have the ability to colorize the folders in the left, just as we can with the file name.While this is no guarantee, I still say hanks in advance!

Mensajes Thu 29 Dec 16 @ 7:26 pm
On the subject of velocity, it would be nice to have velocity switching (sample layering) on the VDJ pads.

This is the ability to have more than one sample on a pad, where a different sample plays depending on how hard the pads are hit.

Used in proper samplers to make (e.g.) drum samples more realistic - slightly different sound each time.

Mensajes Tue 03 Jan 17 @ 8:11 pm
djxhalxPRO (OEM)Member since 2014
groovindj wrote :
On the subject of velocity, it would be nice to have velocity switching (sample layering) on the VDJ pads.

This is the ability to have more than one sample on a pad, where a different sample plays depending on how hard the pads are hit.

Used in proper samplers to make (e.g.) drum samples more realistic - slightly different sound each time.

+1

Mensajes Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 1:01 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Could be done I think, not sure on what vdj will see, maybe midi, maybe a float.

How many levels of force do you think you could use?

Mensajes Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 6:54 am
3-5 levels is enough depending on the instrument

Mensajes Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 11:44 am
Here's a feature for you... Adjust the beat grid with midi controlled pads so we won't have to do it with the mouse. :)

Mensajes Sun 22 Jan 17 @ 7:52 pm
Grid Adjust

The first padpage I published
uploaded 13th june last year....

Mensajes Sun 22 Jan 17 @ 8:04 pm
These guys can't keep up. ;-p

Mensajes Mon 23 Jan 17 @ 6:21 pm
Saveable fx banks - for example, when using 3 effects mode I would like to have a button shortcuts for each deck to switch between my favourite banks with a chain of effects that i like the most for the different type of mix, for example: bank a - delay, reverb, flanger // bank b - beatmasher, reverb, phaser // bank c - etc.

Mensajes Fri 10 Feb 17 @ 7:21 pm
Cue/loop sorting chronoligally - when using cues or loops, sometimes you just use the next free slot, but on the different sections of the song - sometimes it's hard to remember which slot is for which part of the track so fast optional chronological sorting would help a lot!

Mensajes Fri 10 Feb 17 @ 7:24 pm
djxhalx wrote :
Saveable fx banks - for example, when using 3 effects mode I would like to have a button shortcuts for each deck to switch between my favourite banks with a chain of effects that i like the most for the different type of mix, for example: bank a - delay, reverb, flanger // bank b - beatmasher, reverb, phaser // bank c - etc.

You're behind the times, FX banks has been a plugin for months now, props to dj dad [and probably sbdj] it's something that was/is entirely scriptable but the plugin certainly improved my workflow

djxhalx wrote :
Cue/loop sorting chronoligally - when using cues or loops, sometimes you just use the next free slot, but on the different sections of the song - sometimes it's hard to remember which slot is for which part of the track so fast optional chronological sorting would help a lot!

you mean order by cue_pos, a database option, I can see it has a use, something like move all cues but rearrange all cues linear

honestly I think that can be scripted [ a bit lenghty, and ] If you don't get a solution pm me.

Mensajes Fri 10 Feb 17 @ 10:37 pm
Wow! Could you possibly send me the link to the plugin? pm

Mensajes Sat 11 Feb 17 @ 1:32 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Type in FX banks in the search in download Add-On

Mensajes Sat 11 Feb 17 @ 1:45 am
Is there a chance to bind the different banks to 8 different pads for example with load on push, and save on shift+push and delete with a mouse? Basically what are the commands to program the plugin to custom buttons?

Mensajes Sun 12 Feb 17 @ 9:57 pm

Mensajes Sun 12 Feb 17 @ 10:06 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Hello, sorry for posting this twice.

I would like to have a "real strobe effect" that is working like "negative effect for the screens and projectors.

Would be nice to have it as a layer above all videos and have setting for speed ?

Think this could be done with script ?, but would like to have it as effect choise.

Mensajes Sun 02 Jul 17 @ 5:48 am
You could use an animated gif in TV or TM. This one is just 2 frames. One frame is transparent and one frame is black. Size does not matter and can be stretched.

Mensajes Fri 15 Sep 17 @ 5:11 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Thnx Don.

Now to my New Wish !

I would like to have a "Gate" effect like the one on the Djm 2000´s.
It chops the frequensies in BPM/Beats and uses three (low,mid,high) knobs for mixing.

I sold my old 2000 kit for a couple of month ago and missing that effect so much :(

Mensajes Wed 18 Oct 17 @ 6:57 pm
Take it up a level and include the filter.

Mensajes Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 9:14 am
49%