Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: cut audio effect

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i cant get the cut effect to come up on my select list. the autocut will. any ideas

Mensajes Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 7:08 pm
i believe it is not compatible with vdj8 as mine doesn't come up either

Mensajes Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 7:44 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
What did it do?

Mensajes Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 10:15 pm
Also have you tried renaming the dll, I think Atomix blocked the names of V7 effects that don't work perfectly with V8, their way of saying no longer supported , I got V7s overloop backspin and brake working by renaming them, Overloop won't work with the beat grid running, the other 2 don't auto off when the effect has finished but I'll take the risk and have a fire extinguisher handy if things go really wrong.

Mensajes Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 11:56 pm
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
well that bites but i will you the autocut. cant have it all.

Mensajes Mon 23 Jun 14 @ 8:13 pm
How do you rename the dll? I don't seem to have an option to do this?

Mensajes Mon 06 Oct 14 @ 5:24 pm
Find the cut.dll in windows (VDJ folder/Soundeffects or something like that) and rename it like you would any other windows file, I'm told cut1.dll works

Mensajes Mon 06 Oct 14 @ 7:44 pm
Thanks for the help. Yes it worked and the cut effect shows in VDJ8 but it does not work very well, sounds distorted. Like you say, they blocked it for a reason.

Mensajes Mon 06 Oct 14 @ 9:39 pm
please can someone send me the transform/cut effect for virtual dj8 through my email EMAIL REMOVED

[Mod] Sorry, sharing personal contact information is only permitted with a license.

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 18 @ 4:00 pm
DJ DONZY wrote :
please can someone send me the transform/cut effect for virtual dj8 through my email

The cut effect is included by default in newer releases of VDJ8. If you don't have it, simply upgrade your VDJ

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 18 @ 6:28 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)