Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Mapping Vitual dj 8 Sampler to the Akai Apc 40

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Any one of you professionals out there Question: Can you map the akai apc 40 controller to virtual dj 8 sampler?
And also is it possible for you to get the pads on the apc 40 to lite up after mapping to the sampler.

Mensajes Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 6:01 pm
djsteadson1000 wrote :
Any one of you professionals out there Question: Can you map the akai apc 40 controller to virtual dj 8 sampler?
And also is it possible for you to get the pads on the apc 40 to lite up after mapping to the sampler.

Mensajes Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 7:12 pm

Mensajes Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 4:01 am
will I be able to transfer my mapping from VDJ 7 too VDJ 8?

Mensajes Sat 15 Nov 14 @ 9:59 pm
answer found yes I can

Mensajes Sun 16 Nov 14 @ 1:49 am
how i tried transferring from 7 to 8 and noting is working

Mensajes Tue 22 Dec 15 @ 2:57 am
mualh1999 wrote :
how i tried transferring from 7 to 8 and noting is working

Your issue has nothing to do with this subject, so please do not hijack this persons thread. Start your own thread and be specific about your problems, thank you.

Mensajes Tue 22 Dec 15 @ 6:00 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
If the default mapping for the APC40 does not suit your needs it can be modified in a similar way to the mapping in the thread below.

https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/203785/General_Discussion/Akai_APC_mini_mapping.html?page=1

The long messy thing is the map which you see in the VDJ8 options window.
You can copy, and paste elements of it into the VDJ8 options.
This can save time.

I don't know how much you understand, but it's good to start thinking in terms of making VDJ8 do what you want by using modified mappings.
Don't worry if you mess it up, there is a simple setting to restore the factory mapping.

Mensajes Wed 23 Dec 15 @ 9:14 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)