Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: how to save titled libruary for pc format

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi there. New here.
could anyone please help me , i need to format my laptop, but each time i do this i loose my track titles on reloading virtual dj5, i edit track numbers - to tittles, but it always picks them back up as numbers, is there a way of saving data and reloading this after re-installing , any help would be appreciated, it takes so much time to re edit songs each time,

thanks howiebantam

Mensajes Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 11:21 am
Please explain what you mean by "format", and why you are doing it? Also, why are you using such an old version of VDJ?

Mensajes Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 7:45 pm
Information about songs (Artist, title, BPM, etc.) and any changes that you made are stored in VirtualDJ's database, so if you wipe your laptop and either do not restore the database from your backup or do not restore your music collection back to exactly the same folder structure as before, then this information will be lost.

NOTE: You should edit the tags of your files (If they are in a format that supports tagging) using tagging software so that they will appear correctly in any software that you use. The latest versions of VirtualDJ support both reading and writing tags directly within the software. VirtualDJ v5 is very old software now - You should upgrade to either v7.4.1 or the latest v8.

Mensajes Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 6:30 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)