Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Mapping playlist function

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I want to be able to Have a request playlist not the sidelist, a playlist i can add request to, after the request is played it automatically removes from that list. my map would be CTRL+P or CTRL+R.
Loco-dog any suggestions

Mensajes Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 10:58 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You want to keep a sidelist and a separate request list to occasionally visit

' playlist_add ' adds a track on to the automix list (you don't need automix engaged) within the automix options it has an option to automatically remove played tracks.
Or ' playlist_load_and_remove ' will load whatever is at the top of the automix list, and then it removes it.

Mensajes Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 2:50 pm
ok this is what want im gonna say this all to you because i notice you know a lot about mapping.
I get a request i do my key and it add to the playlist or folder called Request.
Once i play it, its removed.
I want it separate from what i might be using the sidelist for.

Also while i have your attention, I have a vci400 and i want the browser button to do the following:

Scroll as normal, what i cant get right is, Once i press the browser button and hold then turn left i want it to go to the root folder section, if its hidden it also opens it. Then be able to scroll and navigate through the sub-folders. then press and hold, turn right it goes back to track scroll, but if i press and hold and turn right again it opens and enters the side list. Can understand where im trying to get to. I am really trying to make touching the laptop and minimal as possible.

Mensajes Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 3:37 pm
Well there is a add to virtual folder script BUT it isn't working (bug report submitted)
As for deleting it it SHOULD be possible, I just can't remember if you can access sub menus and how to do it. (About to have a rant in the bugs board if not possible)

I get what you're after but I'm not that clued up with interacting with encoders, (where is synth3tic when you need him?)
I'm guessing you have a buttoned encoder in use at present and that's it, so while it may be possible with that, it isn't that practical (annoying holding scripts would have to be used and it would slow you down) when it would be much easier to have a command attached to Shift + Browser button

browser_window 'folders,songs,sidelist' & browser_window 'folders' ? show_splitpanel 'folders' 1 & show_splitpanel 'sideview' 0 : show_splitpanel 'folders' 0 & show_splitpanel 'sideview' 1

explained: move the focus between the 3 places, is the focus on folders ? Yes make folders visible and make sideview invisible : No make folders invisible make the side list visible.

Mensajes Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 7:35 pm
so this is a shift + turn or press

Mensajes Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 9:05 pm
Shift and press, for best results open your sidelist folder windows pretty wide at first and it will do the rest

Mensajes Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 4:58 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)