Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Track cleaner in VDJ 8

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hwm1992PRO InfinityMember since 2013
Has anyone used track cleaner? I'm trying to figure it out
I think this is a great option because I don't always have a clean/edit version of songs so I want to figure it out so I can use when/if I have to

Mensajes Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 8:50 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
The general opinion is it's a good idea poorly implemented, it just eats too much time getting it right and it makes people swear. a better approach is copy the track and add POI actions with the forward reverse effect.
Something like this

Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Swearing Track Track Track Track Track Track Track
======================================POI======POI
===========Action ' effect_active 'Forward_Reverse' '
I'd say this way is about 10 times faster and 30 times easier to adjust

Mensajes Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 9:42 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
@locodog +

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 8:40 am
locodog wrote :
The general opinion is it's a good idea poorly implemented, it just eats too much time getting it right and it makes people swear. a better approach is copy the track and add POI actions with the forward reverse effect.
Something like this

Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Swearing Track Track Track Track Track Track Track
======================================POI======POI
===========Action ' effect_active 'Forward_Reverse' '
I'd say this way is about 10 times faster and 30 times easier to adjust

loco is there a way to make this happen with a button push and release?

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 5:37 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
unfortunately no, (limitation of the editor)

I'd like to hear an Atomix staff member's opinion on this method, because EVERY function of the track cleaner is redundant with some script knowledge, whilst I appreciate the need for user friendliness, as is it's a time sink (not being able to review on the fly), a better way would be the same GUI but with action POI then maybe people might pick up script, lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink, don't lead the horse and it's guaranteed it won't drink.

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 5:57 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)