Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: slicer ver 7.4

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ GYMCPRO InfinityMember since 2012
ok...is it possible or is there a mapper/effect out there that: Will allow you to have a SLICER effect like NS7ii; can it be mapped to an LPD 8; and if not, what effect and mapping can I do to get what i'm looking for.
Thanks

Mensajes Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 8:45 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
V8 has a slicer native, V7 I don't think there was one, maybe there's a VST out there but most work off wav and not audio stream

Mensajes Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 12:50 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
You may want to have a look at this mapping

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/15383/Pioneer_DDJ-SX.html

It is not a native slicer plugin. The "slicer" is scripted with VirtualDJ script.
Maybe you could use this actions for your controller. Or at least get an idea of how the slicer is implemented.

Mensajes Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 7:33 am
Maybe after the team fixes the "Loop Roll" they'll work on the slicer.......... Some days I just wanna give up on the program........

Mensajes Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 3:18 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Loop roll as an effect is working fine, as is the slicer, the nature of the loop based loop roll has changed, (essentially V8 loop roll is a forced while_pressed style affair which is an odd choice since if I want a while pressed style button I add while_pressed to the script ) but V7 loop roll functionality will be restored once the issues with slip are worked out.

Mensajes Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 3:44 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)