Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Settings for a new machine

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi, if I were to start with a fresh laptop and install VDJ8, what files and databases from my VDJ7 do I need so that the new machine has all of the same virtual folders, playlists, songs and everything else that I need? How do I do this so I don't lose any of the info that I have built up over the last few years?

Once I've created the new machine, how can I ensure that both machines are synched so that what I do on one machine automatically carries over to the other. I play weddings and so need a backup laptop that is in exactly the same configuration as my gigging laptop. I use Dropbox so what files / folders do I need to put in there to keep everything synched?

Mensajes Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 3:57 am

Mensajes Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 11:43 am
Ok so I recently downloaded the free home version of VDJ 7 I then Paid for the upgrade to Pro 8 everytime I log in it still has me under the free version of VDJ 7 I am confused at what I need to do to finish the upgrade process

Thanks

Mensajes Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 2:11 pm
It says you are a pro subscriber, meaning you are on a monthly subscription. Is that your correct status? Also, please stay on topic. Your issue has nothing to do with this thread.

Mensajes Sat 02 Aug 14 @ 2:14 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)