Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Default skin for VDJ8 is perfect, except.........

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Is there a way I can assign one of the custom buttons to show a video preview screen instead of the rotating deck? This would be absolutely awesome, if its possible.........

Mensajes Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 5:49 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Either you use a skin that is designed for VJ's or use the standard skin's video panel.
You could map a button that it switches to the video panel if pressed. Or... customize the whole skin to your needs.

Mensajes Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 6:08 am
I could just press the VIDEO tab on top of mixer for the standard video, but I was really after large preview decks, keeping the main mixer...."VDJ8 but by Fruit" is an amazing skin for customising, but the default is PERFECT, except..... :-)

I wish I had the skills to make my own skin, maybe I can find a "tutorial on skinning for non-coders"!

Mensajes Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 6:21 am
you can try the skin "jmf36000"
the next update is for the next week, with big scratch, etc

Mensajes Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 10:00 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You can have a copy of this skin if you like, Dan was good enough to make this to my specs and for me it's the ideal skin for anyone doing video work!

Mensajes Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 12:35 pm
That looks very nice! I need more knobs though, at the moment I'm tweaking the look of Fruit's VDJ8 skin - its the nearest to my ideal I can get!

There must be a market for bespoke skins to order, from a submitted screenshot ;-)

Mensajes Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 12:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)