Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Content Unlimited Cache problem - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a valid subscription for music but when i download it to cache folder it keeps saying i need to connect to internet to play songs because the cache is now expired. I update and refresh daily ( log in to site ) but every time i shut pc down and open VDJ8 again it says the same problem. Anyone got a way to fix this please. You pay for a service and it wont let you play your songs......ERMM

Mensajes Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 10:40 am
Anyone know what i need to do to fix this. Getting a little annoyed with this software now.

Mensajes Sat 23 Aug 14 @ 9:17 am
ok going to have to cancel my subscription.

Mensajes Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 7:42 am

Mensajes Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 8:12 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
As a test could you please try deleting the file from within VDJ and then redownloading it and seeing if the problem persists.

Mensajes Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 12:21 pm
Hi I tried that still wont play the cached files when not connected to the internet :(

Mensajes Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 2:15 pm
BillbwePRO InfinityMember since 2011
I reported the same thing !!, it does not happen all the time but if I am off-line then it tells me it is expired and to refresh ??. Even if I refresh my cache it will say that its has expired if I go off-line.
Not good for a mobile DJ.

Help please.

Mensajes Sun 07 Sep 14 @ 3:11 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you get such an error again, would it be possible to send me the vdjcache file?

Mensajes Sun 07 Sep 14 @ 10:56 am
I shall do but the point being !, everywhere I look they say that Version 8 does not need to be refreshed as every time you log in it does it. This appears not to be the case for me ??.

Mensajes Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 3:25 am
Correct, you shouldnt have to - that is why he is asking for one of the problem files ;)

Mensajes Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 4:10 am
still not working .................gonna have to cancel very frustrating. And its every file that will not play not just some files. Anyone had any luck how to fix this ???

Mensajes Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 1:28 pm
They are looking into this. Are you able to cache new files?

Mensajes Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 1:45 pm
Speaking only for me I can cache new files but if I go off line always the same problem (even for the new downloaded files), very ,very annoying.

Mensajes Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 2:29 pm
Are you guys logging out of VDJ? I never log out, and you should not have to do this either. I am not sure if this is your issue, but my cache files play fine.

Mensajes Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 2:39 pm
Billbwe wrote :
Speaking only for me I can cache new files but if I go off line always the same problem (even for the new downloaded files), very ,very annoying.

Snap !!!!

Mensajes Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 2:43 pm
Are you both using PCs?

Mensajes Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 2:46 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Are you guys logging out of VDJ? I never log out, and you should not have to do this either. I am not sure if this is your issue, but my cache files play fine.

wont work if logged in or when i log out, tried both ways. Only play files when I am logged in and connected to internet. But i want to play the downloaded files at a gig when off line............never works.

Mensajes Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 2:46 pm
What I am saying is do not log out of VDJ, not going off line. Go on line, log into VDJ and do not log out. Play your cache files. Do not log out, but disconnect from the internet. Can you play these files now?

Mensajes Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 2:52 pm
Nope just tried it stayed logged in, turned off internet, and get the same message as above cache expired. :(

Mensajes Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 3:47 pm
Adion wrote :
If you get such an error again, would it be possible to send me the vdjcache file?

Could one of you upload a problem file as requested please?

None of us have been able to replicate the issue so far - perhaps there is something peculiar happening with your files :)

Mensajes Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 3:52 pm
36%