Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VDJ setup for tablet PC + tower PC

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

GenozDJHome userMember since 2014
I've got the atom-based tablet pc with windows 7 set up on it. My "old" tower pc also runs windows 7, and they are interconnected via wi-fi. The hi-fi audio system is connected to the tower pc. My idea is to use the tablet for djing, in the way that master signal is transferred to the tower pc via wi-fi and then played via the hi-fi system, and the audio output of the tablet is used for headphones. Is VirtualDJ suitable for it, and will I need additional software for transferring sound from tablet to pc to its RCA outs ?

Mensajes Sat 23 Aug 14 @ 3:52 am
GenozDJHome userMember since 2014
It's the 1st time I write here, maybe I had to post this in "PC Version Technical Support", but I can't ask for support, because I just look over to find the software that will best suit my idea, and I had no problems running VDJ on my old pc alone, while I used the PCI audiocard for main out, and the motherboard out for phones.

Mensajes Sat 23 Aug 14 @ 4:15 am
GenozDJ wrote :
It's the 1st time I write here, maybe I had to post this in "PC Version Technical Support", but I can't ask for support, because I just look over to find the software that will best suit my idea, and I had no problems running VDJ on my old pc alone, while I used the PCI audiocard for main out, and the motherboard out for phones.

Why you making life more complicated than it needs to be? Get a controller and be done with it.

Mensajes Fri 14 Nov 14 @ 1:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)