Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: NEW RELOOP Goodies.............

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 6:49 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
8 pressure pads 12 buttons & 2 encoders, and some tri-colour Leds. Not much clever about that, (about as smart as a PS2 pad as far as I figure) the packaging looks nice though I might steal the design.
I suppose the I2C link is a smartish idea. Although only linking two is wasteful.

You'd rather these than a DDJ SP1 are you mad? I'd gladly forget about pretty lights for 7 dials.

Mensajes Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 7:20 pm
Has more function the SP1 with the exception of the effects knobs and library controls..... The library controls I have on any I my mixers expect on my Pioneer DJM 800 so no lose to me there. As for effects, well I don't use any of VDJ's audio effects because in my opinion are not up to par. Video effects are all I would use and even then VDJ is lacking there as well, again my opinion.....

The mapping we have for the SP1 needs some work, example, when setting an auto loop I have to use 2 hands!!

I'll just have to wait and see when it comes out.......

Mensajes Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 7:40 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It can't have more functions (certainly not with VDJ), it has less buttons, Although it sounds like the DDJ SP1 mapping isn't the best.

Mensajes Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 8:32 pm
For about $200 US, it's a pretty good deal. I might pick one up and ditch my Korg Nanopad, which I use now for loops and effects when playing on TCV.

Mensajes Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 11:55 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
beatbreaker1 wrote :

The mapping we have for the SP1 needs some work, example, when setting an auto loop I have to use 2 hands!!

Why is that ? There is a LOOP encoder to choose the desired length and push to trigger.. so i would say just 2 fingers not 2 hands hehe

Mensajes Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 5:49 pm
Doesn't work on mine, never has now that I think about it. I can scroll through the loops but when I push down nothing happens, never has worked right.

So I have to hold shift and press auto loop otherwise loop roll which has its own problems (2 hands or hand stretched out), now if I hit the pad itll loop but once I release the pad the loop turns off. The only way to turn a auto loop on is with 1 hand hold shift then press a pad (1,2,4, 8 etc) with the other hand!!

So its either use 1 hand with fingers out stretched or use 2 hands which isn't very practical at all...............and if you need a video Ill upload one tomorrow cause the mapping is not right, hehe...............

Mensajes Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 5:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
then maybe your unit is switched to Serato mode. Switch to the "Other DJ application" (or vice versa ..cant recall .. :(

Mensajes Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 6:08 pm
There is no switching to Serato mode?? The only switch on the thing is to dim the lights.

RTFM (UTILITIES) lol [djdad]

Let me dig this thing out cause it didn't install any utilites.................BRB

Well I looked at the manual and it says "For details, see your dj softwares operating instructions"

So what mode is it supposed to be in, A,B,C,D,E,F,G or H

Edit, ok its working but the mapping is still wrong, Why do we have "Loops Temp" when the unit says "Auto loop"??

Good. Since there is already a way to trigger Auto Loops (using the encoder), we thought that Temp Loops would be useful..Anyways i am sure for units like that, if you ask 100 users , you will get 100 different mapping layouts. Please open a new thread if you want to propose any changes for the mapping. [djdad]

Mensajes Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 6:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)