Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Problem with music playing in decks 3 and 4.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am using virtual DJ 8 and I noticed that even when I have selected a two deck skin, somehow songs end up on decks 3 and 4. I know this because I can see the lights on the mixer. I have those decks turned down so the crowd does not hear them, but this just bothers me. I am using a Vestax VCI 400. Is there a setting or something that I missed?

Mensajes Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 8:19 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
A skin will not limit the offered decks if your controller offers more. In your case, since the VCI is a 4 deck controller, if you load a song with your controller on decks 3 or 4, they will be loaded, and they will play if you press PLAY from the controller.
also the DECK button on the VCI400 is also swapping left and right decks, so if you use the default 2 decks skin (which is based on left-right deck logic) it would also show decks 3 and 4 if those decks are selected from the VCI 400
Isnt this the way it works for you ?

Mensajes Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 10:59 pm
If there is a button to switch between them, try to delete the code assigned to this button to use 2 decks instead of 4 decks. Try it and you tell me if it works.

Mensajes Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 7:14 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Change the nb of decks in the mapper.xml ?

Mensajes Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 8:25 am
I downloaded Virtual DJ 8 from your website, but I experience a noisy background each time I want to play any music with any of the decks. What do I do to correct it?

Mensajes Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 10:52 am
@j. johnny: Please open your own new topic on this subject rather than hijacking a topic that is not relate to your question in any way. You can create a new topic by clicking on the paper (+) icon at the top of the main forum topic list page.

Mensajes Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 12:42 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)