Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: "Copy To" function in browser is broken

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Admittedly this is the first time I've tried to do this, but it seems either broken or just painfully slow...

I'm selecting groups of tracks in the VDJ browser, either from filter or virtual folders, in order to copy them onto an external drive.

However, when using ctrl+A then right click/ copy to.... and selecting a folder on the external drive, nothing happens. VDJ just sits there with a blank look on its GUI.

It appears to work when selecting just a handful of tracks, but I want to copy whole groups. I don't want to be here all night!

Seems to be the same in VDJ 7 and 8.

Mensajes Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 1:07 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
How many files? I've just tried 20 and it worked ok., *Just tried 120 and it worked ok * 220 ok, ( the more I add the longer the pause (seconds) before the dialogue box pops up.)

Mensajes Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 1:25 pm
More than 20!

Like I said, it works with small quantities - but I'm trying to fill a hard drive with tracks.

The drive is too small to fit all my tracks on, so I figured I'd use VDJ to filter out what I want by using my Filter/Virtual folders and the Copy To.... function.

I'm now in the middle of installing Rekordbox to see if that'll work better, but I've not got a Rekordbox DB so it'll probably take an age to scan everything.

Mensajes Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 1:33 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It worked ok at 200 at a time, just keep going back to it every 10 minutes. (less pain than scanning everything)

Mensajes Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 1:50 pm
I think I've sussed it. The problem is caused by........missing files.

If any of the files listed are not actually present then the whole Copy To process doesn't work.

Rather than just ignore the missing one and carry on, nothing happens at all. No message, nothing.

Mensajes Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 3:53 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
reported, ty.

Mensajes Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 3:59 pm
vjmundyPRO InfinityMember since 2014

Mensajes Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 4:50 pm
BIG BUMP

I've just discovered that this issue still exists!

I was doing the same task again, and when it failed to copy the files I had a sneaky feeling that I'd mentioned it on here in the past.

Sure enough, I've found the thread. Can we please get a fix? It's been over 3 years!

Mensajes Sat 07 Apr 18 @ 6:29 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)