Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Run 2 or more copies at same time

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

jamesv1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Just wondering if it is possible to run more than one copy of vdj at the same time on the same PC. Using an 8 channel external sound card would give me the chance to use 4 stereo outputs. My use would be for silent disco which I do a lot of. Currently I use separate PC's and laptops to do this as I run 3 or 4 channels at the same time using shuffle play. Since each copy of VDJ can only run one shuffle deck I am thinking of running 2 or 3 copies of VDJ and running shuffle on each one, each assigned to their own channels on the soundcard to the mixer subgroup outputs to the silent disco transmitters.

Any help is appreciated.

Mensajes Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 9:55 am
No, That's not possible at the moment, and most likely it won't be in the future as well.
Also, if you use ASIO drivers for your soundcard keep in mind that only ONE application can access them at any time.

Mensajes Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 10:44 am
I'm thinking there may be a way to do this, but it will require some work. As George says you would have to use WDM.

Let me have a think about it!

Mensajes Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 11:52 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)