Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: does anyone use the VDJ app?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

cleio81PRO InfinityMember since 2012
I'm very curious about the tablet app for VDJ but I really don't want to spend the $10 or whatever it is on something I know very little about. (I do wish there was a demo or something) Does anyone use the app? Is it worth it? What kind of things is is capable of doing? IE: just loading songs, just playing songs, ability to search the database, ext.
Thanks VDJ community.

Mensajes Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 4:52 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Uhm? What VDJ app?

Mensajes Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 3:51 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Do you mean the remote if so it works well.

Mensajes Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 4:03 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Agree...works good so far...
but please keep in mind that it is a remote. so you need a running version of VirtualDJ on PC or Mac to controll VirtualDJ via App
and a wireless network to link both applications.

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/iRemote.html

greetz
rob

Mensajes Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 6:13 am
It has a limited browser and no search facility. It works well but is pretty useless IMO. Just use Splashtop instead.

Mensajes Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 7:06 am
PachN wrote :
Uhm? What VDJ app?

the IOS remote app.

Mensajes Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 9:52 am
Thanks for all the feedback. yeah... it sounds kind of useless... especially for how expensive it is. (taking into account the full VDJ price)
I was really hoping it could search my database while I mingled. Oh well, Off to look at electronic books! ^-^

Mensajes Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 9:54 am
I used the app last week for the first time actually and whilst it is basic it does have benefits - like needing to go to the loo for a ... (well it rhymes !!) lol.

I agree it could do with a search facility but maybe that's not possible on an app??

Also you don't need a wireless connection (but that's best if you have one) you can also set up an adhoc connection to the computer but this does limit the distance the remote will work - 30 ish foot I think ?

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 6:01 pm
It's userful for mixing without checking your computer, lol!!

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 6:41 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)