Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Recording A Set Using External Mixer

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ClayDJPRO InfinityMember since 2011
V7 - I would like to record my sets using the internal recorder. I am using a Behringer FC-610 soundcard. Since I have an external mixer, I made the UI crossfader inactive. I therefore need to route an input to 'loopback recorder' in sound config. If I feed the external mixer main output back into my Behringer FC-610 soundcard's input for recording, then I expectedly get an internal feedback loop (soundcard input channel + VDJ routed to output through same card = feedback).
Am I doing this correctly? How can I record my set with an external mixer using only one sound card?
Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 2:35 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Check the manual, you have to set up a loop back recording (It mutes the line in from V7's output but still records) Or you could loop back in to your machine, excluding the line in from VDJ audio config and record with audacity (any 3rd party recording software)

Mensajes Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 3:08 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
or use an external recording device like the reloop mixtape to take away additional cpu usage from your pc...

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 3:27 am
RobRoy wrote :
like the reloop mixtape

....or any one of the other numerous devices available from Roland/Edirol, Tascam, Zoom, Yamaha, Olympus etc.

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 12:15 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Or get a parrot.

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 2:24 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
according to OWN experiences mixtape does on of the best jobs related to the price...;-)

Mensajes Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 2:03 am
If it's just audio his CPU really shouldn't take a hit now when it comes to recording a video mix VDJ does run high on my machine. If I want to record a video mix I'll use Bandicam. It uses less CPU then VDJ when it comes to recording in all my testing.......

Mensajes Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 3:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)